GDT: G70: Blues @ Capitals | 3/17/23 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
This game imho is offical Caps out of the playoffs game.
I would agree here. Spirited come back last game and lay a dud in this one. Would like to see NAK (decent 4th liner with a contract for next season) sit to see how how any potential 4th liners in Hershey get some playing time. Probably time for Sheary to sit as well. Getting Johan up on the D side give him some addition NHL games.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
This game imho is offical Caps out of the playoffs game.
the-office-crying.gif

why.gif

Reactions: troyerlaw

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Thank god. Start giving Protas and any young guy in the line up more minutes. It is officially development time for the remaining games this season.
The coach is standing in the way. He’s been standing in the way for two years.

You will get this until we are mathematically eliminated.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Uh oh Sandin stinks now. That’s not good!
There was one where I guess it was a misread or a bad pinch or something, the other two were just he happened to be on the ice when someone else got beat.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I would agree here. Spirited come back last game and lay a dud in this one. Would like to see NAK (decent 4th liner with a contract for next season) sit to see how how any potential 4th liners in Hershey get some playing time. Probably time for Sheary to sit as well. Getting Johan up on the D side give him some addition NHL games.
NAK's already been extended for next season.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
NAK's already been extended for next season.
Yeah that is why it would be ok to sit him to get some young forwards some NHL play time.

One thing I noticed with Sandin on the PP point he was like send wrister to the next that got easily knocked down or block by the Blues Dmen. Has he uncorked a slapper on the PP yet? Carlson coming back he'll be back on probably PP2 unit but guess good for the game tape for analysis moving forward.

Reactions: Calicaps

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Can’t wait to see the youth not score and get worked along with the rest of ‘em the rest of the way….sigh….
Don't worry Protas will attend the Dave Andreychuk's Big Guy 5ft From The Goalie camp this off-season.

Joking aside yeah I was Protas go all in on shooting camp all off season.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad