GDT: G66: Coyotes @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
True, but each of those might be inflated by Boldy's time with Kaprizov and Eriksson Ek, and part of Rossi's time away was with Kaprizov and Zuccarello (can't remember how many games that was).
True, but if you run the numbers for Rossi without Kap/Ek/Boldy those numbers are significantly better than Rossi with Boldy.

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Sounds like Barrett Hayton out with injury, absolute disaster of a season for that dude.

Jack McBain doesnt look like anything worth regretting now.

No more Dumba, no more Zucker. Some guy named John Leonard playing his first game of the year on their 3rd line today.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
2024 1st (#10-#12)
2025 2nd (becomes a 1st if we make the playoffs)
Ohgren (or Heidt + 2026 2nd)
Johansson

for

Keller

Who says no?

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
2024 1st (#10-#12)
Johansson

for

Keller

Who says no?
Man , that’s 3 good level 1sts potentially. I don’t think I’d do it and I like Keller. Although never seeing Marjo in a wild sweater again is probably the equivalent of a 1st coming back. So maybe

Reactions: Wonderful Tacos

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
2024 1st (#10-#12)
Johansson

for

Keller

Who says no?
I say no for sure. I might end up liking Ohgren or Heidt better than Keller in the not too distant future let alone the 1sts.

In general this sort of trade should wait until the new core competitive to the point that their already one of the consensus top ten, if not tow 5, teams in the league.

I think it was premature, unnecessary, and dumb when NJ traded for Timo Meier and that trade really comes down to a prospect (zetterlund), a 1st, and a 2nd.

EDIT: Alternatively, if Kaprizov does leave after this contract and you're desperate to fill as much of his shoes as possible with another star scoring winger because the rest of the team is still very legit - then I could see doing something like this.

teon

Nov 2, 2013
What would be really interesting is if mrat and Yurov are actually top 6 players. We might have something going then. You eventually end up with a Zucc Hartman Foligno 3rd line that would at least be able to cover for Zuccs turnovers
Here we go again

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Feel like crap, got the crud that’s going around. Now I’m gonna have to listen to Walz too…..PERFECT (tons of sarcasm intended)

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Feel like crap, got the crud that’s going around. Now I’m gonna have to listen to Walz too…..PERFECT (tons of sarcasm intended)
Feel better soon, buddy.
I'm in the middle of colonoscopy prep....this thread will keep me engaged and entertained.
Ouch, seems like we old dudes are in for a ride on the home stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad