GDT: G66: Coyotes @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Interesting...Khusnutdinov was on a line with Kaprizov and Boldy at practice this morning. So will Ek be demoted? What do you think about this?

But Khusnutdinov will not play tonight. Lines...

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Zuccarello-Rossi-Hartman
Johansson-Gaudreau-Foligno
Shaw-Lucchini-Lettieri

Middleton-Faber
Brodin-Bogosian
Merrill-Chisholm

Fleury

Last edited:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
That could be interesting.
What would be really interesting is if mrat and Yurov are actually top 6 players. We might have something going then. You eventually end up with a Zucc Hartman Foligno 3rd line that would at least be able to cover for Zuccs turnovers

Reactions: NHL1674

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
What would be really interesting is if mrat and Yurov are actually top 6 players. We might have something going then. You eventually end up with a Zucc Hartman Foligno 3rd line that would at least be able to cover for Zuccs turnovers
Then factor in Ohgren and then Bankier on the bottom six.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I will be very surprised if Marat is a top 6 player in the NHL. At this point, i will be happy with a Dewaresque type player, which, IMO, will be an improvement on some of the bodies we are trotting out there at present.

So the Coyotes suck again, eh? Quelle surprise!

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Then factor in Ohgren and then Bankier on the bottom six.
Absolutely , Ohgren pushes Foligno down to the bottom line where he belongs

I will be very surprised if Marat is a top 6 player in the NHL. At this point, i will be happy with a Dewaresque type player, which, IMO, will be an improvement on some of the bodies we are trotting out there at present.

So the Coyotes suck again, eh? Quelle surprise!
He is fast and that is a good start. He has shown an ability to compliment elite offensive talent and put up numbers much like Hartman did. Let’s see what we’ve got before we pigeon hole him

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hartman is more effective 5v5 than Zucc or Johansson. Who would you prefer there?
Foligno :sarcasm:

It’s more a comment on the state of our top 6 wingers. If we get Yurov next season:

Kap-Yurov-Boldy
Khusnutdinov-Eriksson Ek-Rossi

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018

It’s more a comment on the state of our top 6 wingers. If we get Yurov next season:

Kap-Yurov-Boldy
I agree , I was just saying currently with what we have I’d give what I outlined a shot. Hartman has been pretty consistent again this year. He’s not a top 6 player but he’s a very good 3rd line winger who can fit in when needed to play up the lineup. He can also take a faceoff

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Kaprizov - Eriksson Ek - Zuccarello
Boldy - Rossi - Konecny
Johansson - Khusnuts - Hartman

Yurov takes Johansson's spot at the beginning of the following year, then Zuccarello's spot halfway through.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Boldy - Rossi - Konecny

Yurov takes Johansson's spot at the beginning of the following year, then Zuccarello's spot halfway through.
So you don't think Öhgren gets a shot?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Kap-Yurov-Boldy
Ohhhh......me likey.

Boldy - Rossi - Konecny

Why would you do that to the top line? Doesn't matter the center....the Kap/Zucc experiment when 5on5 needs to die. Kap goes into a shell. They can be together on the PP, but that's it. Kap has been doing better on his own.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Ohhhh......me likey.

Why would you do that to the top line? Doesn't matter the center....the Kap/Zucc experiment when 5on5 needs to die. Kap goes into a shell. They can be together on the PP, but that's it. Kap has been doing better on his own.
I don't like Zucc with Rossi or Khusnuts, but maybe that'll change if I see them together some for the rest of the year, and he's not going to be 4th lined.

So you don't think Öhgren gets a shot?
I'm 50/50 on him. I think I'd like to see him do what he's doing at the end of this season, for a full one.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I agree , I was just saying currently with what we have I’d give what I outlined a shot. Hartman has been pretty consistent again this year. He’s not a top 6 player but he’s a very good 3rd line winger who can fit in when needed to play up the lineup. He can also take a faceoff
I also don’t really like what I have seen from the Boldy-Rossi combination. Not sure if the numbers back it up, but I don’t remember much of anything happening with them together.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I also don’t really like what I have seen from the Boldy-Rossi combination. Not sure if the numbers back it up, but I don’t remember much of anything happening with them together.
133 5v5 minutes with, 641 minutes without, they have 4 goals scored and 4 given up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad