GDT: G59: Canes @ Wild - 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
gwg off a guys face? i've never seen that before. a very strange goal i think i remember was one off or got stuck on wes walz breezers. wow both teams skated like the wind last night. if we just won a couple faceoffs!
That may be my favorite goal of all time, not just because it went up his breezers, but because he got helped into the net by Jason Chimera. It was basically an own goal.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Can we all agree that the 2nd GA, with 24 seconds left in the period, was an absolute clusterf***? First, Kap, one of the most skilled players in the league, can't dump the puck in despite knowing that the line was tired and needed a change, then Chisholm, who luckily got a 2nd chance to dump it in and somehow hits Boldy who is executing a piroutte at the blue line rather than getting back for a change ... just ugly.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That may be my favorite goal of all time, not just because it went up his breezers, but because he got helped into the net by Jason Chimera. It was basically an own goal.
Walz was so smart on that play too, ensuring he stood up inside the goal to shake out the puck too make it obvious it crossed the line

Reactions: BagHead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad