GDT: G51: Penguins @ Wild - 7PM CT (Fleury ceremony, game starts 7:17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Was Zucc just sassing one of his teammates there? Thought he was exchanging some words with the ref or a Penguin, but it was a Wild player that skated into the frame. Or am I losing my mind?
Both can be true, right? No, I think he was giving Mojo the side eye because he was too fast for Zuke to do the no look drop pass at the blue line.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
There is no way Beckman or Walker are not infinitely more useful than Zucc in every situation. The dude is so cooked

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
2 point night for Kap, Boldy and Bacon. Flower with 33 saves and.943%
Feels good to whack the featherless birds

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
There is no way Beckman or Walker are not infinitely more useful than Zucc in every situation. The dude is so cooked
Double negative making me reread this 3 or 4 times aside (lol) I disagree. I'll take Zucc over Beckman and Walker all day every day. I'm ready to see him moved down the lines, but he's got infinitely more skill than either of those 2

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Good improvement for Zuccarello from last game. Still completely useless, but tonight he had two whole shots and only maybe 4-5 turnovers.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Double negative making me reread this 3 or 4 times aside (lol) I disagree. I'll take Zucc over Beckman and Walker all day every day. I'm ready to see him moved down the lines, but he's got infinitely more skill than either of those 2
I’m on my 4th 16hr midnight shift and my mind is as cooked as zuccs game lol

• Haha
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Brodin was only a fight away from a Gordie Howe.

Also, in the last few minutes Faber was making like he wanted to take Fleury's job away from him. Be happy with the Calder, dude, leave the Vezina to the others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad