GDT: G51: Penguins @ Wild - 7PM CT (Fleury ceremony, game starts 7:17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Beckman didn't get to play, sent down. He really knows that bus ride.
Goose scratched.

Lines tonight...

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Foligno-Hartman-Gaudreau
Duhaime-Lucchini-Lettieri

Middleton-Faber
Brodin-Bogosian
Merrill-Mermis

Fleury

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Go team!
I’ll check in for updates. Can’t watch tonight.

Be better this time….
giphy.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Who would want Merrill? Could we somehow trick the Sharks to bite on that sucker too?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Love to see Zucc & Kap separated. Need to tinker with lineups to see how Zucc plays without a superstar. Be nice if it turns out he can add scoring to a 3rd line eventually. I think Kap will appreciate the extra space he gets with JEE & Boldy.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Love to see Zucc & Kap separated. Need to tinker with lineups to see how Zucc plays without a superstar. Be nice if it turns out he can add scoring to a 3rd line eventually. I think Kap will appreciate the extra space he gets with JEE & Boldy.
Sounds like it's an effort to get Boldy and Rossi going, both were invisible against the Hawks. It's of course better for Rossi to play with a skilled guy instead of two grinders.

Reactions: MNRube

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Sounds like it's an effort to get Boldy and Rossi going, both were invisible against the Hawks. It's of course better for Rossi to play with a skilled guy instead of two grinders.

It's an effort to get the entire top six going, they were all invisible against the Hawks.

Zuccarello specifically had no shots and at least half a dozen turnovers.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's an effort to get the entire top six going, they were all invisible against the Hawks. Zuccarello specifically had no shots and at least half a dozen turnovers.
Louder for the folks in the cheap seats!!!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's an effort to get the entire top six going, they were all invisible against the Hawks.

Zuccarello specifically had no shots and at least half a dozen turnovers.
He was one of the only forwards without a shot in the game. Totally invisible. That top line wasn't broken up just to get Rossi and Boldy going....it was to also to rid the stench of the staleness of Kap with Zucc.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He was one of the only forwards without a shot in the game. Totally invisible. That top line wasn't broken up just to get Rossi and Boldy going....it was to also to rid the stench of the staleness of Kap with Zucc.

In fact, the only two other forwards who had 0 shots were Lettieri, who had 2 assists so he gets a pass, and Gaudreau, who I'm 100% positive doesn't actually play for us anymore because I haven't seen him all season

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
In fact, the only two other forwards who had 0 shots were Lettieri, who had 2 assists so he gets a pass, and Gaudreau, who I'm 100% positive doesn't actually play for us anymore because I haven't seen him all season
Didn't Gaudreau leave the game injured too?

Anyway, I guess Russo is saying we have a chance tonight. :laugh::laugh: Crosby is onboard with the tank.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Didn't Gaudreau leave the game injured too?

Anyway, I guess Russo is saying we have a chance tonight. :laugh::laugh: Crosby is onboard with the tank.

If they play like they did against Chicago, Crosby is scoring 6 points tonight

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If they play like they did against Chicago, Crosby is scoring 6 points tonight
We have a pretty bad record when playing games with pregame ceremonies. Just a bad, bad feeling.

Hey!!! Can we place that 1000 flower setup in front of the net tonight?!

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Enough with the shenanigans already.
Play with that new stick, Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad