GDT: G24: Wild @ Canucks - 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Kinda of late to hammer the Morgan cokes, so since it getting closer to Xmas, I’m gonna have some eggnog with some rum while I enjoy a win….

Damn, this stuff is tasty…..why does a guy always wait until the holiday season for this? I wouldn’t complain if I had this on the 4th of July….

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I have to say, so far, what few decisions Hynes has actually made in regards to the lineup, I've been a fan of. Gus has started 4/5 games, Eriksson Ek is back with Boldy instead of on the 3rd line/Foligno on the 2nd line, hasn't messed with Rossi on the top line. Oh and getting Faber some PP time.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Kinda of late to hammer the Morgan cokes, so since it getting closer to Xmas, I’m gonna have some eggnog with some rum while I enjoy a win….

Damn, this stuff is tasty…..why does a guy always wait until the holiday season for this? I wouldn’t complain if I had this on the 4th of July….
Safe to say you´re gonna get some eggs in the noggin, smelling some "Identitys" coming your way

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Safe to say you´re gonna get some eggs in the noggin, smelling some "Identitys" coming your way
Won’t mind one bit hearing the “I” word tonight.

Ol Wesley can jabber all he wants. If he goes off on a 3 minute tangent without coming up for air, as long as he has 1 “I” word in there and I have a full glass, I’m all for it……

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy is on tonight, at least 1 point incoming, guessing 1g 1a

Reactions: Minnesota

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't have the sound on, are they picking up ref teeth off the ice, or pieces of stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad