GDT: G24: Wild @ Canucks - 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Could be another high scoring affair for the boys, the Canuck d men haven’t been shining lately while our depth is rolling. Let’s go Wild! Keep the streak going!

Edit: thanks Bazeek! Happy holidays!

Reactions: Bazeek

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
On contract in Seattle, two of my friends at the hospital I’m working at are Canucks fans and want me to come with them.
I’d rather shoot myself.

Is it weird the first thought I always have about Roger’s Arena is when we lost the gold medal game in 2010?

*sigh*
That one still stings.

Reactions: Minnesota

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kaprizov - Rossi - Zuccarello

They can become lethal, maybe the Wild will finally have a serious top line.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is it weird that I'm looking past this game and worried about the Oilers?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Canucks being on a somewhat cold streak while the Oilers are on a big hot streak is exactly why I'm more concerned about losing tonight than against the Oilers. Vancouver is gonna be hungry to right the ship and they're a deeper team than the Oilers, with better goaltending. Plus the Wild have won 4 in a row, they're due for a stinker at some point.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I get where you’re coming from bc the oilers game this weekend has the potential to be a barn-burner. Both teams are on fire and working their way back into wildcard discussion with new coaches.

Kaprizov - Rossi - Zuccarello

They can become lethal, maybe the Wild will finally have a serious top line.
definitely has the potential to be among the best regular season lines in the NHL

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Third road game in 4 nights? It will be tough sledding but it certainly doesn’t get easier with flames/canucks again and Pittsburg ,2 Boston and Detroit on horizon .
Painfully obvious but they can’t play from behind.

On contract in Seattle, two of my friends at the hospital I’m working at are Canucks fans and want me to come with them.
I’d rather shoot myself.

Is it weird the first thought I always have about Roger’s Arena is when we lost the gold medal game in 2010?

*sigh*
That one still stings.
Really? Could be a really fun game. Especially if the Wild keep rolling.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Third road game in 4 nights? It will be tough sledding but it certainly doesn’t get easier with flames/canucks again and Pittsburg ,2 Boston and Detroit on horizon .
Painfully obvious but they can’t play from behind.

Really? Could be a really fun game. Especially if the Wild keep rolling.

If they win tonight I’m for sure going to the game Saturday :)

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Same here. It's almost midnight in Austria and the game is still a couple hours away. This is going to be a long night. Hopefully Rossi is scoring a few points tonight and the wild win. Sleep is overrated.
That’s dedication, though you still have 4 hours to get some sleep in if you wanted.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well I'm going to watch Band of Brothers until the game starts. It worked last GDT so I'm gonna continue until Wild lose or Rossis point streak is over ;-)
What if... they don't lose another game and Rossi's point streak continues, though the stanley cup... :amazed:

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Plus, Broccoli is pretty good for one’s health.
And delicious roasted with a little salt pepper and garlic!

Same here. It's almost midnight in Austria and the game is still a couple hours away. This is going to be a long night. Hopefully Rossi is scoring a few points tonight and the wild win. Sleep is overrated.
I will always commend and appreciate you fans not located in NA. You all have an insane amount of dedication.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Do you always mix it with bacon? Never thought broccoli and bacon would go together but it seems to work really well.
I don't, but in homage to the Wild, I will tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

I feel like broccoli goes well with any type of food that can just sort of have its flavor melt into the broccoli.

Reactions: Sweetnut

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hope our grinders like foligno, Duhaime, maroon, etc. understood that you outquick and out think Zadorov and Myers, not out hit them. For the others, fire away.

Reactions: 63firebird

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Hynes don't change lines much, same since he started here. No need anyway, it's a winning team, but I'd prefer Mermis (who's available) over Goose or Merrill.

Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Johansson-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Hartman

Brodin-Faber
Middleton-Spurgeon
Merrill-Goligoski

Gustavsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events