GDT: G24: Wild @ Canucks - 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Quinn is beast. Walked Boldy. Walked Rossi. Checked everyone.

Maybe GMBG could dial up a trade?
Merrill, Goli and MarJo for Hughes?
Not enough.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Have you ever made it from scratch with real fresh ingredients? If grocery store crap in cartons is your only frame of reference….it’s of same quality as spaghetti in a can.
I'll be honest, nope. I haven't. Just the stuff in a carton. But the whole of the concoction just grosses me out so I'll probably never be a fan or give it a fair shake

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
They played well enough to get a point.
It can never be on the goalie when the team scores zero.
On to the next one.
Peace out.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
Outside of the first 15 minutes this has not been a good game at all for the Wild. Far too many cute plays again, so many passes through 2 defenders into sticks or skates when the simple play was right there. Not enough pucks deep, not enough puck support, so many picked off passes to the point. Players often found themselves alone with 2-3 canucks around them and no Wild player in sight. Not a good game for Rossi, the whole first line tried this no look and cross ice passes again which did not work multiple times. Simple plays are the key to success. On to the next

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We can pick out defensive mistakes, and they did happen, but if you don't score any goals then it's kind of obvious where the fault lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad