Speculation: Friedman: "At the deadline I heard that several Jets players asked to be traded"

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Not fact per se, but speculative interpretation of "what you see, is what you get". Sorry to not be positive all the time about hearing and seeing similar ass-backward actions, results in this organization, almost year after year. Do the speak of change, enlightenment, moving forward but in a results driven field, results are what matter ultimately. Middling success with end of year " not quite good enough is fine for a long term plan. I believe many here are tired of the same TNSE narrative and lacking the punch to attempt to really right the ship. And the quite a few players and hinted at discord and anguish and pissed off at the negative ending to the season.
I will keep my negative opinions for the back of shop coffee-breaks and only pen "sunshine and rainbows" while i am caulking the seems in my shed, not turned into "floatation device" before it gets too full of water to get me to higher ground".
Cheers and peace. I will leave so you all can happily and peacefully cheer on, praise and pump up Chevy, Wheeler, Scheifele, Chipman, TNSE, et all. Bye-bye. Still interested in seeing where this all goes and what the twam looks like come Oct 2022, and where they are at standings wise and actual play, by Christmas 2022. Good summer yo all. Pray for heat and drying up safely, soon!
Adversity, fine. Differing opinions, fine. Needing to date fact an "idea, feeling, thought" based on one's interpretation and feeling that they have felt or heard a similar dialogue before with the same results in the end, is tiresome and reminders of high school english "300" class. Prove your stance with a documented factually written whatever. Opinion and thought based on interpretation and feeling and experience recollection is not proper and thus, not allowed...
I get that attacking fellow hfboard members for their opinions and interpretations is wrong. I just mull over those mostly and continue on.
But attacking opinion, interpretation and ideas because there is not a factual dated incident, recorded statement with copies of every word-for-word recalled in a person's retort of a negative idea or sense.
Not something I want to get behind or be a part of.
I don't mean to single you out, but it's posts like this that have pushed me and others away from this board. It's toxic negativity and it's not based in fact. I think we can do better on this board.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Have to agree to disagree then. If the Jets would look to trade Helle, I wouldn't want them hamstrung to a team that has a goalie coming back in the trade. I'd rather they get the best package they can and find a goalie another way.
Unless it were maybe Lafreniere-Shestirkin-Lundkvist or higher a pick & Chytil? For Scheifele and Hellebuyck and Vesalainen/ Harkjns/ Stanley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad