Pre-Game Talk: Friday 30th - Sens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So excited for this. Im having like 20 people over to watch it on the big screen. Beers, other things, and pizza.

Then tomorrow we're 18 people going to the game and predrinking at a friends.

It's a part 1/part 2 kinda weekend. Good stuff.

GO SENS GO!

Yo Jbeck youre an absolute madman

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Well, odds are Chiasson would get the spot, as that's who lined up with Puempel and Zibanejad the other night when Ryan got bumped onto the top LW spot.

Yeah, I know. But if it was up to my I'd put Prince there. The Chiasson/JGP/Michalek line actually looked decent, so I'd keep them together for now.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah, I know. But if it was up to my I'd put Prince there. The Chiasson/JGP/Michalek line actually looked decent, so I'd keep them together for now.

Prince didn't fair to well on the top line the other night. Maybe it was nerves, idk, but I'm not sure putting him on line 2 would be any better. That said, I'd be fine if we gave it a shot.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Hammond starting. Should I even watch this? I've had such a frustrating and stressful week I don't even know if I want to endure this gong show. I think I'd rather watch Syndergaard's WS start and play Halo.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Andy will play tomorrow.Home and home series on back to back nights, please play better

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
In the only game he played he was the sole reason for the loss. He was terrible. The reality that he's not a NHL quality goalie is going to hit some very hard, I suspect.

Well, as you said, he has only played one game. Hardly enough to make a claim one way or the other.

You might be right, but we need far more evidence than we have at the moment before we start putting labels on the guy.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
In the only game he played he was the sole reason for the loss. He was terrible. The reality that he's not a NHL quality goalie is going to hit some very hard, I suspect.

Keyword only. Look, I don't think the guy is a world beater by any stretch, but let's give him another game before saying he's not an NHL goalie. You may very well be right, but I would wait before hitting the panic button.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Well, as you said, he has only played one game. Hardly enough to make a claim one way or the other.

You might be right, but we need far more evidence than we have at the moment before we start putting labels on the guy.

Great minds think alike...or something.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yeah, I'm not a Hammond fan, but I'm willing to give him more than one game. Let's see how he does after playing 10 games or so.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
crucial 4 points on this back to back with detroit, this is a moment you could look back to and cost us or help us to the playoffs at game 82.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Expect the typical Ottawa craps the bed for a big game effect

Last year's run used up our quota for the next five years

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
All in on the Sens again.

I have won every single vcash bet that i have made so far this season, lets hope the streak continues.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I bet EK plays his best game of the season, Ryan scores again and Prince gets his first for a 4-2 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest