Pre-Game Talk: Friday 30th - Sens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Oie. I get us being careful with Hoffman, but the D is same old, isn't it.

Also, those forward lines are pretty ugly. Puempel on that second line again just makes no sense to me, totally the wrong type of player for the two other players, but I guess it is what it is at this point.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Oie. I get us being careful with Hoffman, but the D is same old, isn't it.

Also, those forward lines are pretty ugly. Puempel on that second line again just makes no sense to me, totally the wrong type of player for the two other players, but I guess it is what it is at this point.

Seriously. Either switch Prince and Puempel or Ryan with Stone.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I'm sure Coach Maclean is seeing something in practice with these lines that we just aren't seeing in the games.

Jamison-Eye-Twitch-gif.gif

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I thought Ryan looked pretty good with Turris and Stone last night. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that.

Alas...

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'll be at this one so I was hoping Hoffman would be back and Wideman would draw in. I'm also going with 6 other Wings fans and 1 Leafs fan. Should be a good time.

On the plus side the Wings kinda stink too right now so maybe I'll get to see a win. Also for some reason we usually play the Wings really good at the Joe.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
:banghead:

Wiercioch slotted in on the second pair again??? He was terrible last night.

giphy.gif

I feel your pain. But Boro and Cowan wern't exactly studs last night eights? Who in the heck else is there? we are at the mercy of these three sub-optimal defensemen!!!! I feel so helpless

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
I'd hope for a D with
Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Borowiecki - Wideman

On the top end, assuming Hoffman is a no go, Ryan could continue to build with Turris. McCormick should play his natural position as RW. Prince can really get Zibanejad moving.

Ryan - Turris - Stone
Puempel - Pageau - Michalek
Prince - Zibanejad - McCormick
Chiasson - Smith - Neil

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Crazy, isn't it. Ryan plays well and gets a goal with Turris and heavily contributes to a Turris goal with Stone, and yet he is still back with Zib.

I guess with only 3-4 legit top 6ers, Cameron wants to spread the lines. But with the injuries I'd just load up the top line and move Milan with Zib and Prince.

IIRC Bobby killed it vs the Wings last year. Hoping for more of that even though his line will likely have zero chemistry.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad