GDT: Free Agent Frenzy - The budget doesn't allow for free agents or frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Fowler return will make or break our summer. Hopefully Murray doesn't blow it.

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Is there any news on a possible Fowler trade? Aside from that Mayor post last night (which didn't specify any player) seems like the trade talks have cooled off significantly.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Lavoie said on the radio yesterday that he still expected Fowler to go to Buffalo. He said that he thought Murray's price would come down. I sure hope he's wrong.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Only team to not make a single move yesterday : Anaheim Ducks

Not a single NHL or minor league move per Stephens

Ducks are the Arsenal Gunners of the NHL

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
The writing is on the wall that Fowler is going, but I still don't see anything from Buffalo getting it done and not making us drastically worse. I would put money on it being to Detroit for Tatar+Sheahan.

Good news is BM will be gone if/when we miss the playoffs this year, right?

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Detroit is definitely trading some forwards for a defenseman. No idea what they, and whoever they're trading with, are waiting for. All the big players are off the market.

DigitalSea

Thank you Landon
Jun 13, 2011
Anaheim, CA
I'll really miss Fowler if that's true, I've loved him since those vids of him living with the Neidermayers. It's been cool to watch him grow.

I still think he has his best hockey ahead of him, too.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I love how Anaheim supposedly has no leverage RE: Fowler.

If Anaheim really wants to they can just keep him and protect 4 D. It may suck to lose a decent forward but it's not like it's an avenue they can't take.

mytduxfan*

If Anaheim really wants to they can just keep him and protect 4 D. It may suck to lose a decent forward but it's not like it's an avenue they can't take.

No, he must be moved for nothing. Ennis+ incoming. :sarcasm:

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia

With each hour his value drops. If Murray doesn't move him by noon, all we can expect is a 5th round pick and a thank you note.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I really hope Fowler doesn't get moved. It's gonna be stupid to move him unless we get overpaid.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I really hope Fowler doesn't get moved. It's gonna be stupid to move him unless we get overpaid.

How else do you propose we fill the massive holes we have up front? We have 3-4 legitimate top 6 forwards and virtually no scoring depth. All the good FAs are gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad