GDT: Free Agency Frenzy - 2023 (12pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
400x0.jpg

July 1, 16 years ago
Absolute garbage-
We need some RD.

EDIT: A quick look and Wisemann is a free agent. He played well at th
400x0.jpg

July 1, 16 years ago
Absolute garbage both sucked as bad as Brian Skrudland.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Anyone know anything about the Canes cap situation? Looks like they will need to move significant salary to bring Svech off IR no?
I don't understand how they seem to have so much cap space year after year.

Read a rumor they were in on Erik Karlsson. I'm thinking to myself how?

Small but not inconsequential detail about signing Gustafsson is that if the plan is to rotate Jones and Gustafsson to start the season, whoever their partner is will be used to playing with that style of player. By that I mean, it won’t be like playing with Harpur one game and Jones the next.
Miller-Fox
Lindgren-Schneider
Gustafsson/Jones-Trouba

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Small but not inconsequential detail about signing Gustafsson is that if the plan is to rotate Jones and Gustafsson to start the season, whoever their partner is will be used to playing with that style of player. By that I mean, it won’t be like playing with Harpur one game and Jones the next.
It's gonna be Brayden. Lavi coached Gust and it's a good chance he'll qb the second PP unit, which means no more Trouba fumbling the puck at the point

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I don't understand how they seem to have so much cap space year after year.

Read a rumor they were in on Erik Karlsson. I'm thinking to myself how?

Miller-Fox
Lindgren-Schneider
Gustafsson/Jones-Trouba

Exactly this. Also PP2 will be the same forwards, the d-man will(or should) just adjust

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
This day in Rangers history on July 1 2023, this is the 1st time that the New York Rangers did not overpay for their players and did not give out any NTC or NMC. Drury has announced he learned from his mistakes.

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Love the Wheeler move. OK with Bonino. Quick as a backup is worrisome. Pitlick, Belzile, Nash seems redundant. Gustafsson is aight i guess. No idea who Mackey is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad