GDT: Free Agency Frenzy - 2023 (12pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Free Agency Frenzy - 2023 (12pm EST)

Not sure what the Rangers will do but not much to work with. We shall see.

Also, discuss other team transactions for today here.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Players I'm most interested in are Johnsson, Yamamoto, Smith, Puljujarvi, Cole, Riely, Dermott, Jost, Hinostroza, Sheary, Heinen, Gustafson.

Letting you all know so that you can be sure we wont be signing any of these players lol

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Players I'm most interested in are Johnsson, Yamamoto, Smith, Puljujarvi, Cole, Riely, Dermott, Jost, Hinostroza, Sheary, Heinen, Gustafson.

Letting you all know so that you can be sure we wont be signing any of these players lol
I rather have Anderson-Dolan, Hathaway, and other younger bargain type of players

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm certainly expecting some depth signings, like a couple Rooney/Blackwell type signings where the guy could end up on the 4th line or the AHL depending on how things work out.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Sit the f*** down Staple

Would've made zero sense in shopping Laf anyway.

The fact this even needs to be clarified is ridiculous.

He has underwhelmed sure, but his value is probably the lowest it will ever be. He’s still so young and has room to grow. Even for what he is right now he brings more for what he will cost than any replacement would.

Staple has a hard on for trading Laf and Kakko. Too many years covering the Islanders with nobody under 30 on their roster I guess.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
They are gonna keep Goodrow in the top9 again.... sigh.

Panarin Zibs Laffy
Kreider Chytil Kakko
Goodrow Trocheck Othmann
Cuylle Brodz Vesey

this is our team as of now. I fully expect Drury to lay out the red carpet for Othmann like he did for Nils. Does it have a different outcome? we'll see by game 20.

add another bargain UFA or two for camp

Reactions: tlk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad