GDT: Free Agency Frenzy - 2023 (12pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
400x0.jpg

July 1, 16 years ago

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Doubt the devils go after anymore big ticket forwards. They need a dman bad. They are going to get lit up rolling what they have now.

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
Do you remember the “We Want the Cup” chants during the home opener? I can still feel the cringe in my bones.

So, day winding down. Looks like Lou f***ed himself which is nice. Craziest contract looks to be Compher to me eh?
yeah lol. I remember the Redden sucks chants from that year the most.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
There was no move today made that can't be undone if it fails. We're not stuck with a single player signed. If they all suck, which everyone has varying opinions on each move, waivers or healthy scratches are right there.

We all knew that at most they'd be able to add someone in the 1.5M range. Is there that much of a difference between that player or all the 800-825k guys we signed? Not really and Wheeler can be an absolute steal at his price.

Our improvements still need to be internal. Lafreniere, Chytil, and Kakko need to take further steps. Same for Miller, Jones, and Schneider.

None of the newly turned pros have to be rushed either. Let them figure out pro hockey in Hartford.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I walked away for a bit thinking the Rangers were some and holy crap, they pulled Gustafsson out of their rear ends at less than $1m!? I was confident he was getting $2.5-3m. He’s an underrated puck mover and his defense is actually good considering the puck doesn’t stay in his zone long.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Kerfoot to the Coyotes 2/$3.5M AAV
I like a lot of what the Coyotes are doing. They've been icing what amounts to an AHL team minus their top line for years.

Good solid vets on short deals. Zucker could be liquidated at the deadline. Still years away, but not a dumpster fire IMO.

Reactions: surlysailor

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I walked away for a bit thinking the Rangers were some and holy crap, they pulled Gustafsson out of their rear ends at less than $1m!? I was confident he was getting $2.5-3m. He’s an underrated puck mover and his defense is actually good considering the puck doesn’t stay in his zone long.
I didn't think there was a shot we would be able to afford him

Reactions: NYR Viper

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Leaf fans freaking cause they’ve done little but Hathaway , Domi , Bertuzzi on the board

I bet the Leafs trade Barrie aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad