Post-Game Talk: Frauds 5 - Jerks 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Putting 27 on the top line sparked the game for the Jets and had that line spend some time in the o-zone that they hadn't done for weeks. Something many of us have been asking for weeks.

That top line can only handle 1 passenger at a time. So far 81 and 13 are passengers, that puts a lot of workload on 55. With 55 and 27 together doesn't matter who the third guy is whether it is 13 or 81... they can do the work let the third guy do what they do best- finish.

Who else thinks that the coach is still gonna be stubborn and take 27 off of that line as soon as everyone is healthy?

And people wonder why there was so much complaining about that top line.
I like the cheerleading for Ehlers - he's a difference maker. But having a guy that can put the puck in the net is also a good thing - right.
It does matter who the third guy is - that line is now stacked and they all are a big pce of it.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Putting 27 on the top line sparked the game for the Jets and had that line spend some time in the o-zone that they hadn't done for weeks. Something many of us have been asking for weeks.

That top line can only handle 1 passenger at a time. So far 81 and 13 are passengers, that puts a lot of workload on 55. With 55 and 27 together doesn't matter who the third guy is whether it is 13 or 81... they can do the work let the third guy do what they do best- finish.

Who else thinks that the coach is still gonna be stubborn and take 27 off of that line as soon as everyone is healthy?

Excellent analysis! 13 is a bit of passenger and 81 came life with wEHLERS wheeling around making things happen.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Hand or toe?:D
All ten! Usual prep for a big night. Have also bought a couple of expensive little steaks, too. But really, I thought I'd have a quiet and slightly depressing third period and then I ended up pacing the floor with my fingers interlocked. I can't believe how well this team plays (yes, even Schmidt!) when they put their mind to it.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

Maybe Ehlers is Bones's ace in the hole and was saving that line for the playoffs but the Jets needed a win so he used it in the third period.:D

Last edited:

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Time to embrace it.

1709411006648.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad