Post-Game Talk: Frauds 5 - Jerks 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff.

Names, Schuffles, Mono, Ehlers and Nino played their guts out.

Heading back to the Peg from FLA....I was driving through Georgia/Tennessee but listened via my phone.

Awesome game... super happy with this one.

EDIT: We stopped for a sandwich near the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville... preds fans were getting ready for the Avs.

IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Why wouldn't we trade salomondsson for a piece in the next two cup runs?
Because it is starting
Why wouldn't we trade salomondsson for a piece in the next two cup runs?
Because there is so much potential there. He has the potential to become a top pairing RHD. There is no rental worth risking that.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Youre not wrong. I've been a proponent of adding some size or bite to our top 6. That's why earlier this year I liked Vatrano who plays with a bit of bite along with being able to put the puck in the net.
I was lobbying for Vatrano as well.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I was lobbying for Vatrano as well.
Anyone who reads the shit I write know I pretty well talk about Vatrano's exploits nightly, he is someone the Jets don't currently have in their lineup, almost 30 goals so far play a gritty style and has a motor. Unfortunately his ticket would be way more than the Jets could cash

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Wow... Lots of "Jets Fans" on here calling the Team Frauds...

I would argue these "fans" are the frauds...

------------------------------------

View attachment 828168View attachment 828166View attachment 828167View attachment 828169

--------------------------------------

I rest my case:

View attachment 828174

----------------------------------

Bones:

View attachment 828146
View attachment 828147
View attachment 828148

You Love to See It.

Yup our fans are fair weather frauds.

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
McGroarty is probably a bridge too far unless it was a very well established young player of similar caliber. He is way to good of a prospect to be considered in any type of rental deal. I can't ever remembering a team trading their top prospect at the TDL.
Oh I agree I wouldn’t include McG in a rental deal. But then I damn sure wouldn’t be trading Perfetti in a rental deal either.

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
The problem is that Seth Jarvis is the same size.... and he's somehow surviving.
The point is Jarvis has been through the grinds of this part of the season last year and the playoffs. Cole’s development was stunted a bit because he didn’t play this part of the year due to the injury. Prior to the 18 game slump Jarvis numbers were basically the same as Perfetti’s. Jarvis also plays for a young progressive coach who shows trust in young players and puts them in position to succeed and grow.

Jarvis today was good, he plays hard but was not a difference maker and did not show any more skill than Perfetti. Hockey is about opportunity/usage and some guys find the perfect fit right away and some guys take a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad