Recalled/Assigned: Frattin up

Hockeylaw

Jan 16, 2013
Considering Carlyle has toyed with the idea of using JVR as our first-line centre in the past, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play opposite Kessel against the Islanders tonight. And I think this is what I would prefer.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
I'm guessing we're gonna see a Frattin-Kadri-Komarov 3rd line, and damn is it nice to see a young fast talented third line instead of the absolute crap group of stiffs we've had to deal with being our "shutdown 3rd line" the last 4-5 years.

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
He played a GREAT game last night...

19 MINS of ice.. +3, tied for most blocked shots on the team, had to take on the task of malkin/crosby..

Really??? Huh? I was wondering last night what exactly Gunnie brings to the team. But looking at those stats I should def watch him much closer!! He's one of those guys that just goes unnoticed and unheard. I will watch him much closer tonight!!!

About the whole lineup issue!

It would be beyond crazy to touch the JVR-Grabs-Kulie line as they were on fire last night. Also Frattin is going to need limited ice time which keeps him off the 1st line.

What about:

Komarov-Bozak-Kessel
Frattin-Kadri-Mac

Or

Kadri-Bozak-Kessel
Frattin-Komarov-Mac

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Great game from Frattin.

Demote Macarthur to the third line and play him or JVR on the 1st or 2nd LW position.

Then demote Bozak and play Kadri.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Great game from Frattin.

Demote Macarthur to the third line and play him or JVR on the 1st or 2nd LW position.

Then demote Bozak and play Kadri.

Demote Bozak? He has been one of the very best players for the Leafs this year, one of the best two way players and has improved his face off %. If that warrants a demotion then I really dont know what to say,

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Demote Bozak? He has been one of the very best players for the Leafs this year, one of the best two way players and has improved his face off %. If that warrants a demotion then I really dont know what to say,

I know what I am talking about.

Check my updated predictions contest record.

I think you will be surprised.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
I know what I am talking about.

Check my updated predictions contest record.

I think you will be surprised.

Cant be as nearly as suprised as I was to see your demote Bozak comment. Bozak is a very god hockey player, to each their own.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
Why "demote" Bozak? He's been great. MacArthur simply has no chemistry with Kessel. Though I can see how hard it is for Carlyle to mix up the lines now because if we move Kadri to the top line, we're forced to demote Bozak but that makes no sense either. It's going to be a tough night of thinking for Randy.

MacArthur hasn't been "sucking". Production requires chemistry, stop ****ing on the guy after one game.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Why "demote" Bozak? He's been great. MacArthur simply has no chemistry with Kessel. Though I can see how hard it is for Carlyle to mix up the lines now because if we move Kadri to the top line, we're forced to demote Bozak but that makes no sense either. It's going to be a tough night of thinking for Randy.

MacArthur hasn't been "sucking". Production requires chemistry, stop ****ing on the guy after one game.

Frattin just took those vets to school on how to play hockey.

It's actually sad that Macarthur is our first line LW'er. I ain't even mad. Just sad for Randy. But I can help him out.

Put JVR on that line and then Frattin with Grabo.

Then we put Kadri with Kessel and JVR and then we have something different to offer the NHL. All Bozak has gotten us as number one is last place.

If something is broken you should be trying to fix it!

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Frattin just took those vets to school on how to play hockey.

It's actually sad that Macarthur is our first line LW'er. I ain't even mad. Just sad for Randy. But I can help him out.

Put JVR on that line and then Frattin with Grabo.

Then we put Kadri with Kessel and JVR and then we have something different to offer the NHL. All Bozak has gotten us as number one is last place.

If something is broken you should be trying to fix it!

kadri will get up there but not yet, let him play more in the nhl, next year he will be #1
this year 40 to 50 points
playing 10 min a night

DaveT83*

The only thing that makes losing bearable is seeing Frattin/Kadri/Gardner perform well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad