Recalled/Assigned: Frattin up

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Personally id rather not see Kadri with Frattin. As skilled as they are, they are both still young, and Frattin has shown a finishing problem in the NHL, while with Kadri the main issue has been consistency.

Put Frattin maybe with Grabo

DPyro

Jun 28, 2010
Personally id rather not see Kadri with Frattin. As skilled as they are, they are both still young, and Frattin has shown a finishing problem in the NHL, while with Kadri the main issue has been consistency.

Put Frattin maybe with Grabo

Leave the Grabo line alone.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Frattin will likely play on the third line with Kadri/Komarov. He's played with Bozak and Kessel in the past with hilariously terrible results plus being defensively a mess. While MacArthur hasn't shown that much chemistry with the top line, it's a much better option.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
THANK GOD. THANK GOD THAT CONNOLLY WAS NOT RECALLED. Now my sadness about Lupes has mostly disappeared.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Line ups

Mac - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabs - Kuli
Komarov - Kadri - Frattin
Brown - McClemment - Orr/Steckel

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
The optimist in me believes he will come up and show the same promise he did in his senior year at North Dakota, and the AHL playoffs last year. I'm a big believer in his abilities, not just as a grinding third liner, but as an individual who can put the puck in the net.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Definitely the right move. Curious to see who plays with Bozak/Kessel, if they want to preserve the JVR/Grabo/Kulemin line then probably MacArthur?

Mac - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabo - Kulemin
Orr - McClement - Brown

I like the lineup, I think that's probably the best we can do with Lupul out.

JMcLeaf

Definitely the right move. Curious to see who plays with Bozak/Kessel, if they want to preserve the JVR/Grabo/Kulemin line then probably MacArthur?

Mac - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabo - Kulemin
Orr - McClement - Brown

I like the lineup, I think that's probably the best we can do with Lupul out.

This is what I'm expecting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad