Oilers
Canucks

updated again

Last edited:

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
The Kings are looking forward to the draft and will be there no matter what the time is, so long as it's on a weekend.

Mike McEwan
HFNHL LA Kings

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
The Kings are looking forward to the draft and will be there no matter what the time is, so long as it's on a weekend.

Mike McEwan
HFNHL LA Kings

That's good to hear, Mike. Just make sure to get your chat password and login ID from Tony ASAP, or you won't have any way to attend!

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Only the three first rounds will be held on Sunday the 17th right? When is the deadline for the last for rounds 4-7? I am leaving Sweden again on the 19th so I guess I need to mail in the list before I leave, who do I mail the list to?

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Only the three first rounds will be held on Sunday the 17th right? When is the deadline for the last for rounds 4-7? I am leaving Sweden again on the 19th so I guess I need to mail in the list before I leave, who do I mail the list to?

It's been Matt in the past, I believe. The deadline for the lists will probably be sometime mid or late-week after the draft. The NHL draft starts Friday, June 22 so the lists will have to before then. You'll be able to start your list immediately after the first part of the draft is finished, so you should have plenty of time. More details will be announced soon, I'm sure...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad