Rumor: Flyers working on Carter Hart trade

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
One has to ask the simplest question In the world....

He's relatively young and if he's that good, why is Philly trading him if he can be their "franchise" goalie before he turns 30?

The fact that he hasn't been traded tells us that GMs don't think he's top 20 material.
Yup.
I've been saying for a while... Philly can't ask for the value of a 24 year old Carey Price because that guy just doesn't get traded. Unless the Team Canada investigation makes him radioactive somehow.

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
Yup.
I've been saying for a while... Philly can't ask for the value of a 24 year old Carey Price because that guy just doesn't get traded. Unless the Team Canada investigation makes him radioactive somehow.
I mean you believed the Flyers should trade #7 and Gauthier to move up to #5. Don't think you're in any position to be labeling the expectations of another fan base as unrealistic.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
tf-working-on-a-construction-joke.jpg

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
I mean you believed the Flyers should trade #7 and Gauthier to move up to #5. Don't think you're in any position to be labeling the expectations of another fan base as unrealistic.
Well... the Habs didn't trade down for less than that, did they?

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Campbell for Hart should bring back 2+ firsts worth and might be the answer for Edmonton

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Oh? Was that the prospect ranking consensus or just your expert opinion?
Considering at the time it was considered an off the board pick, I’d say it was consensus, but you continue to believe you, and only you, know anything about everything.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Considering at the time it was considered an off the board pick, I’d say it was consensus, but you continue to believe you, and only you, know anything about everything.

Ah ah ah. You don’t get to weasle your way out of it that easily. Draft ranking consensus had him as a first round pick and yet, you dismiss him as second round fodder.

I guess my conclusion would be that you’re just talking out of your arse.

Cheers.

Reactions: Nfumass and Inflict

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
I wonder if they are waiting until the case with Samsonov is finished. A trade of Samsonov+Murray+Robertson for Hart+pick makes sense

I'd love for Toronto to land Hart in a trade. But there is no way he'd come that cheap.

Reactions: Deadly Dogma

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I wonder if they are waiting until the case with Samsonov is finished. A trade of Samsonov+Murray+Robertson for Hart+pick makes sense
The Flyers can't afford a contract for Murray and Samsonov, let alone that would only make sense if the Flyers got a lot of prospects or picks since it does nothing to help them in a rebuild.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad