Rumor: Flyers working on Carter Hart trade

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
Ottawa, Montreal, Buffalo - who else is likely in on this? A team with a need for a goaltender and who has a core in that age range is a pretty small list.

Detroit?

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Ottawa, Montreal, Buffalo - who else is likely in on this? A team with a need for a goaltender and who has a core in that age range is a pretty small list.

Detroit?
Or Pittsburgh trying to grab a young goalie to help their old core and transition the new one

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

Detroit?
The Habs have almost nothing that is deemed expendable to trade for a big fish. Our A assets are our building blocks, our veterans suck and are overpaid, our prospect list aside from Hutson is meh.

My guess is this would be Buffalo.

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
Or Pittsburgh trying to grab a young goalie to help their old core and transition the new one
I can't see Dubas chasing Hart when they have Jarry and DeSmith.

I was thinking maybe Chicago now that they'll have Bedard but even that I am not sure.

Not SJS/Arizona/Anaheim and no Metro teams leaves slim pickings. My bet is Ottawa or Montreal

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
57AC4557-53EE-43E2-965D-0FB7CAA36986.jpeg

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Price would be a good mentor, been there done that. Is he still around?

Montreal probably in the mix

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I’d honestly just rather run with Montembeault. He’s showing signs of stepping up to the next level.

I’d honestly just rather run with Montembeault. He’s showing signs of stepping up to the next level.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

I think most habs fans agree but it really depends on the asking price on Hart

I think most habs fans agree but it really depends on the asking price on Hart

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Kevyn Adams has struck out two years in a row on goalie and ended up having to take whatever was left after the league picked the bones. It would make a lot of sense for him to get out of the gate first for once.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I think they believe in Ersson enough. Pair him with a veteran for a tandem. Good enough to be a bottom feeder for the next five years. Good on them to move Hart so he can have an actual career.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
MTL not in on Hart, that seems more like an end of rebuild move, if it was next offseason I could see it but this one it's too early

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad