Post-Game Talk: Flyers win.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
When do we equal Pittsburgh in games played? Could be an awesome moment in the standings if not before then.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Also who the hell compiles them and how?

Basically, you automate the process and have it pull data from NHL.com. Then you build in contingencies because of issues like the two Sebastian Ahos and other naming quirks. That’s how the overwhelming majority of the shot metrics are done.

Some people skip that step and acquire JSON files from other people who have already done step 1.

Reactions: Rebels57

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Any word on why Konecny sat early in the second period? Sincerely.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Any word on why Konecny sat early in the second period? Sincerely.

I went back and rewatched and sure looked like he was on the bench the whole time. Benching or some sore of equipment would,be the best options I think.

Sadly our beats won't ask the question, or aren't allowed to.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Basically, you automate the process and have it pull data from NHL.com. Then you build in contingencies because of issues like the two Sebastian Ahos and other naming quirks. That’s how the overwhelming majority of the shot metrics are done.

Some people skip that step and acquire JSON files from other people who have already done step 1.

Pretty sure this is the first time I’ve seen someone mention JSON on a hockey forum. Kudos.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
if you are Haktard what do you do?
Capture.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad