Seravalli: Flyers interested in Lawson Crouse

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
He does fit their style of game. But I think a contender needs to grab him as he's super valuable for the bottom-six.

Crouse only plays LW. I know he has not played center or take faceoffs. Does he play RW at all? Rangers can use the grit and physical style he brings would fit in the playoffs.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
With farabee lindblom and laughton under contract I don't see a place for another lw until at least one of giroux or jvr are moved. I think the cost to acquire Crouse would also have to be less than the return on either player

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I wouldn’t trade Lawson Crouse if I were Arizona unless it’s an offer that blows away Bill Armstrong.

If there were 3 players on the Yotes roster I wouldn’t want to trade Crouse would be one of the three players.

If Lawson does stay with Arizona then I could see him as the future Coyotes Captain, the young kids in the desert are gonna need someone to look up to in about 3-4 years when Crouse gets into his prime years.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
He’s on pace for 20g 20a 40pt (on a historically bad team with zero offense and no talent) 200hits and 4 fights. He’s 6’4 225, skates well, is solid in all three zones, is seen as a leader on the team, is young and cheap.

Name three other guys in the league that fit the above description.
Tanev, Wilson and Tkachuk(s)

Overrateprospects

Dec 23, 2021
Crouse only plays LW. I know he has not played center or take faceoffs. Does he play RW at all? Rangers can use the grit and physical style he brings would fit in the playoffs.
He is a player I wanted Rangers to get in the past but the way the roster is constructed I don’t see where he fits. If Laf can play RW it opens a spot for him.

MattyNew91

Jul 5, 2018
I feel this is a guy that the leafs should go after. Has a good cap hit, plays a heavy style of game which I feel the leafs need more of when playoffs come around and even more so in the top 6, shows he can score even on a poor team so I would try him in the top 6. I know Ritchie didn't work out but I feel he is twice the player than he is and could compliment those guys better as he's just a better player all around than Ritchie. I think he's a guy we can sign beyond this year for a reasonable cap hit and get more out of him besides the rest of this season and playoffs. He gets a rasie and maybe close or a little more than what we originally paid hyman. He's still only 24 and hasn't hit his prime yet. I dont see why the leafs management doesn't look at a guy like this. If it could work for a 2023 1st as we are low on picks this year a B level prospect plus dermott. I would like some input from Yotes fans if that would be a deal they would do or tweak a little.

Last edited:

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I want him on the Canucks. We will trade Pearson and poolman and other cap dumps plus a 2nd to get Lawson crouse. cmon Coyotes, you know you like these cap dumps
Why would the Coyotes take a 29 and 28 year with 3+ years on their deals and only get a 2nd when they can likely get a 1st straight up? Don’t want to trade Crouse…will take an overpayment if they do.

Reactions: Nowotny

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I wouldn’t trade Lawson Crouse if I were Arizona unless it’s an offer that blows away Bill Armstrong.

If there were 3 players on the Yotes roster I wouldn’t want to trade Crouse would be one of the three players.

If Lawson does stay with Arizona then I could see him as the future Coyotes Captain, the young kids in the desert are gonna need someone to look up to in about 3-4 years when Crouse gets into his prime years.
spot on.

Reactions: Maurice of Orange

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Not Goaltending?
No. Not even close to me. Had 3 captains and best players end their careers from head injuries. Lindros was generational. Pronger carried several teams to the Finals. Him being here allowed for Carter and Richard being traded before his injury. Lindblom gets cancer while leading the team in goals. Patrick can’t sting games together and missed a lot of time already. Looks to be a 4th liner.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Would like Crouse on the Canucks to play with Pettersson, too bad we have traded multiple 1st round picks lately so doubt we could land him in a trade.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I would like Coyotes to keep Crouse.I doubt Red Wings would trade Raymond or Edvinsson.I am not familiar with other Wings prospects

Ok, I gotcha, and you're right they wouldn't.

And that's fair that you're not "read up" on the Wings prospects. They have a few good ones besides the ones you know.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad