Pre-Game Talk: Flyers in the SENS Den, Sat. 2:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
OK trying to get the GDT going. I haven't watched a game live in a while.

Both goals the result of Boro stepping up at the blue line for the open ice hit. If the play is coming up the board, go for it. The middle of the ice you’ve really got to pick your spots.

Exactly. Boro doing his old stuff, he has to stop doing that but at the same time, it's the "system"

I don't know, i'm not watching the game right now. i will later.

You tell me if that minus is relevant or not. But people tend to say it is irrelevant..
If you're watching the game, you might be able to tell me if Ceci is the sole responsable for that minus like you're applying too are if there was mistake by the some of the other 5 guys on the ice.

Ceci was probably the only player doing his job on the first goal. lol but let's blame the guy with the target on his back already ;)

Two uncontested shots from good scoring areas and the goalie is the problem. Figures.

Should have stopped the 2nd. The first is very hard to stop because a shot from the middle of the slot is way harder to anticipate.

I don't give a Puck about the Melnyk talk, I just want the SENS to get their sh!t together on the ice! :thumbd:

You'll have to wait next season. There will be bumps and bruises but I think the roster is going to be young and exciting.

Karlsson not on the first pp unit....

To be honest, I haven't liked EK on the PP for a while now.

I would agree he hasn’t been good but then again I don’t think many goalies would have looked good behind this team.

Many NHL goalies could have make this team stronger this year but probably not enough to make the playoffs so might as well keep our top-10 pick. Top-10 is very good this year. The more I think about it, the more I think I want Wahlstrom.

Reactions: Newgates59

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
We've been susceptible to that pass a lot this year. I still remember the Jacques Martin days where more than 1 odd man rush a game, let alone breakaway, was considered unacceptable.

Hard to focus on the game seriously. Heard some chant there, couldnt make it out

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Just for the record I'm piling on Andy lately just for fun. I really think it's between his ears right now when things go from bad to worse and he can't break the funk. I'm at a point where I really don't care about this year might as well get the best pick possible. Guarantee he gets his groove back next year. ignore my digs at him for the rest of the season.

Anderson has been a solid goalie for a long time. His contract might be impossible to move right now so might as well have him back next year, he could possibly rebound with low expectations. Have to do something with Condon (I hate his contract even more than Burrows) and get a solid goalie who can share duties with Andy and push him.

**** shore thought he was gonna have to knock it out of the air. If he has his stick on the ice that’s a lot easier.

To be honest, it was a hard puck to receive on a tap-in one-timer. Hoffman would have scored probably, but really not every player.

lol of course... What are people expecting? He owns the team and the arena.

im honestly trying to figure out if the nhl will actually step in

this has gone from sad to pathetic and if i had to bet i would say we hit record lows for revenue next year, especially with them having the balls to increase the prices

Bell Center tickets keep rising too. And it's really not in the same ballpark. Habs fans are not happier than Sens fans right now.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'm surprised Melnyk never used this as a marketing opportunity . Come and see what could be Erik Karlsson's last game as a Senator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad