Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2018

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I've got a list of 11 players I'm interested in who are still out there, which hopefully will get me through my last 4 picks.

Reactions: Tripod

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I had 5 teed up, 3 are gone already. I picked 6 slots previously. You never know!
I'm sure it will be touch and go. Especially because there are still 15 picks before my next one and it's hard to predict what people are going to do at this stage.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
5-129 - Pittsburgh - Kyle Topping, C, Kelowna (WHL)
5-131 - Nashville - Matej Pekar, RW, Muskegon (USHL)
5-132 - NYR - Amir Miftakhov, G, Kazan (MHL)

this is actually stupid i would've took one of those with this pick, well :edmonton picks Mikhail Bitsadze from Dynamo Moskva KHL

@Ruck Over you up

Reactions: Tripod

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
The auto-pick beast is rearing it's ugly head again....

1939-lion.jpg

:isles will auto-pick Michal Kvasnica, RW, Trinec (Extraliga)

If @Ruck Over arrives before @BernieParent selects, he can change the pick.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
snowfight.jpg

Oh, a picture from yesteryear, get's the blood flowing. With the #134 pick in the 2018 Flyers mock draft, the Islanders are proud to select someone who will get very little support, which this guy is used to on his current team.

6'3", 180 lbs, left catching, feisty, usually unprotected and subject to third and fourth chance shots, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles of the QMJHL, Kevin Mandolese. We don't know when he'll be ready to play for the Islanders, but when he gets here, he won't be playing behind a stellar defense. And look at this YouTube clip! Sure he kept his gear on, but he got close to the scrap and even picked up some PIMs. In the future, he'll be kicking ass and taking names.

@BernieParent is up next

Reactions: Chuck Downie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How did we lose our Flyers picker in a draft on the Flyers board?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Eyes and ears perk up as Las Vegas is announced for the next selection. What is that crazy George McPhee going to do for this pick? He isn't at the Knights' table, so something big must be planned. The excitement is palpable.

Then, however, Gerard Gallant gets up from his chair and walks, alone, to the podium.

"With the 135th pick in this year's NHL draft, the ..."

"Hey, where's George?" a voice calls out.

"Yeah, and the entertainment?"

"George won't be taking part in the draft selections anymore. He was getting even more unhinged after the last pick, something about exploding buildings and puppies being shot out of miniature cannons, or something. Someone grabbed a tranquilizer gun left over from the elephant trainer this morning and hit George right in the chest. He went down like a ton of bricks and is sleeping it off at the hotel headquarters."

Amid groans and angry protests, Gallant continued.

"The Las Vegas Golden Knights are pleased to select, with the 135th pick, from Waterloo of the USHL, left winger Matej Blümel."

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The draft was really rolling, then in the last 72 hours we've had only 9 picks (with multiple auto). Just the ebbs and flows of the draft, I guess. Some check the thread more than others.
Yeah, it gets that way later in the draft. Some people can hang, but others check out. I figured I got autopicked by accident or something

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Eyes and ears perk up as Las Vegas is announced for the next selection. What is that crazy George McPhee going to do for this pick? He isn't at the Knights' table, so something big must be planned. The excitement is palpable.

Then, however, Gerard Gallant gets up from his chair and walks, alone, to the podium.

"With the 135th pick in this year's NHL draft, the ..."

"Hey, where's George?" a voice calls out.

"Yeah, and the entertainment?"

"George won't be taking part in the draft selections anymore. He was getting even more unhinged after the last pick, something about exploding buildings and puppies being shot out of miniature cannons, or something. Someone grabbed a tranquilizer gun left over from the elephant trainer this morning and hit George right in the chest. He went down like a ton of bricks and is sleeping it off at the hotel headquarters."

Amid groans and angry protests, Gallant continued.

"The Las Vegas Golden Knights are pleased to select, with the 135th pick, from Waterloo of the USHL, left winger Matej Blümel."
Did you PM the next GM?

@WheresMySnare you are up...and almost out of time.

Hexy4

Mar 12, 2007
Dallas Stars select.....

Justin Almeida

Center -- shoots L
Born Feb 6 1999 -- Kitimat, BC
[19 yrs. ago]
Height 5.09 -- Weight 158 [175 cm/72 kg]

@Morinisbear is up

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Sacrebleu! Le repechage prend beaucoup trop de temps. Les Nordiques exigent la satisfaction! Le repechage doit continuer de manière expéditive!

Reactions: BillDineen

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Les Nordiques de Québec s'excusent du léger Pejorative Slur, mais nous avons eu un dîner très important, plein de frites et de vin rouge. L'estimé GM a fini sa cigarette après le dîner et la crème brûlée et a décidé de choisir Caleb Everett, D, Saginaw, OHL.
everett-caleb.jpg

Reactions: Ruck Over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad