Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2018

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
:sabres

With the 117th pick in the Draft, the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select Defensemen JORDAN HARRIS.

20180515_215914.jpg

@ Captain Nemos Anus you are up!

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Still don't pick for two rounds, so I'm just creeping, wondering if someone is going to pick the one guy I still have ranked in my top 62 (well, it's like a top 53, but I'll get there!). :propeller

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Still don't pick for two rounds, so I'm just creeping, wondering if someone is going to pick the one guy I still have ranked in my top 62 (well, it's like a top 53, but I'll get there!). :propeller

Keeping that list to urself until after the mock draft? :laugh:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Keeping that list to urself until after the mock draft? :laugh:

I'd post it in its current state; I'm not worried about a mock draft. I basically have given my opinions on everyone there. I'm also quite sure no one would've cared anyway. :laugh:

But it's a total mess, man. Like every day or two I look at it and shuffle shit around here or there. By the mid-40s? Forgettaboutit. It's so unsettled, and I will go back and watch more. I haven't decided if I'll include goalies either; it depends on if I'm having trouble getting to 62 because I don't like ranking guys I haven't seen in actual games, and I don't want to rank guys I have seen and don't care for. I posted it the week before the last draft for perspective. As always, I'll verbalize opinions on anyone in the meantime.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I'd post it in its current state; I'm not worried about a mock draft. I basically have given my opinions on everyone there. I'm also quite sure no one would've cared anyway. :laugh:

But it's a total mess, man. Like every day or two I look at it and shuffle **** around here or there. By the mid-40s? Forgettaboutit. It's so unsettled, and I will go back and watch more. I haven't decided if I'll include goalies either; it depends on if I'm having trouble getting to 62 because I don't like ranking guys I haven't seen in actual games, and I don't want to rank guys I have seen and don't care for. I posted it the week before the last draft for perspective. As always, I'll verbalize opinions on anyone in the meantime.

Sounds good looking forward to it. No hurry over a month before the draft yet. I did catch a few of ur gems already if I read correctly u would take farabee over kravtsov/kaut if all 3 are still on the board at 14? I know a few mock drafts have us taking jaychim kondelik in the middle rounds any thoughts on him? Not sure we need a 6' 7" center but u never know.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
director-of-the-nhl-central-scouting-jim-gregory-speaks-at-the-podium-picture-id451386784

Jim Gregory: The Lickers your next selection please.

Don Sweeney: He did it again. Un****ing believable. (grumbles)

Cam Neely: Let me handle this Don. (clears voice). Mr. Gregory, the historical and proud Boston BRUINS franchise are proud to select from the EIHL across the pond, Liam Kirk!

liam_kirk_sheffield.jpg

Jim Gregory: The Lickers select Liam Kirk. Montreal is now on the clock.
Inside Jim Gregory's head: Aren't you a strong one Cam. I'll have you calling yourself the Lickers next time. Mwahahahahaha

Edit: @Tripod is up. Will PM as well.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
Stevie Y is going to ask :boltslegend

Chris-Kontos.png

Chris Kontos

to make the 123rd pick.....

...but he's too busy morphing into a different Chris Kontos:

maxresdefault.jpg

So instead, he'll have to make the pick himself. After going through his notes thoroughly....

76eddc0df12030a928bf2e9ff4c89902--steve-yzerman-hockey-mom.jpg

:boltsSelects defenceman Nico Gross from Oshawa (OHL).

Gross_Nico_original.jpg

Last edited:

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
director-of-the-nhl-central-scouting-jim-gregory-speaks-at-the-podium-picture-id451386784

Jim Gregory: The Lickers your next selection please.

Don Sweeney: He did it again. Un****ing believable. (grumbles)

Cam Neely: Let me handle this Don. (clears voice). Mr. Gregory, the historical and proud Boston BRUINS franchise are proud to select from the EIHL across the pond, Liam Kirk!

liam_kirk_sheffield.jpg

Jim Gregory: The Lickers select Liam Kirk. Montreal is now on the clock.
Inside Jim Gregory's head: Aren't you a strong one Cam. I'll have you calling yourself the Lickers next time. Mwahahahahaha

Edit: @Tripod is up. Will PM as well.
Great pick! He was second on my list.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad