Speculation: Florida about to acquire a goalie

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The entire thing is strange. When I was at the pre game warm ups a couple of weeks ago at the Pepsi Center, Harry Sateri or whatever his name is didn’t even warm up. I’ve never seen that before. He was on the bench during the game though.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Bettman is the Grinch?
for every other team, probably yes. for us he's more like the lord and savior :laugh: hes one of the few things standing between us and relocation. his persistence to keep a team down here is something we should all be greatly appreciative towards.

Reactions: Optimus Reim

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The entire thing is strange. When I was at the pre game warm ups a couple of weeks ago at the Pepsi Center, Harry Sateri or whatever his name is didn’t even warm up. I’ve never seen that before. He was on the bench during the game though.
yeah they have no desire to play him. But Florida has already started Reimer 9 straight and Luongo's going to miss 15-20 more games minimum so it's strange that a move hasn't been made.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
yeah they have no desire to play him. But Florida has already started Reimer 9 straight and Luongo's going to miss 15-20 more games minimum so it's strange that a move hasn't been made.
Maybe they're just waiting if someone ends up on waivers, so they could send Säteri back to Springfield?

Hopefully the baby doesn't keep James awake during the night, he's gonna have 5 games in 8 days after the break lol.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Broissoit on waivers. Only 24 years old. Wondering if Tallon takes a flyer which will allow him to send Sateri back down as well.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Broissoit on waivers. Only 24 years old. Wondering if Tallon takes a flyer which will allow him to send Sateri back down as well.
We'd need to send McCoshen (or Malgin/McCann, McCoshen makes the most sense though) on a paper transaction to Springfield then, as the roster is full (Vrbata's condition is up in the air, but I doubt they can put him on IR if he's travelling with the team and taking part in practice) and Sateri would require waivers (I think?) to be sent down.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Bump.

If Reimer is out for an extended period of time, I can't see Monty being the answer (for a game or two, yes). Any teams about to waive a goalie?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Bump.

If Reimer is out for an extended period of time, I can't see Monty being the answer (for a game or two, yes). Any teams about to waive a goalie?
We could play 6-on-5, lose by a lot, but teach the players responsibility, systems, and give the NHL, the owners, and DT the middle finger at the same time.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I wonder if Lou sat out the whole year if he would receive a "career rejuvenation" like Jagr did maybe extending his career by a year or two.

Reactions: Depch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad