Confirmed with Link: Flames trade for D Michael Stone

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Sorry I was so hyped that I forgot the prefix, pls fix. Pls dont screw us over.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames make the first big(ish) splash before trade deadline.

Now we just need a top 6 winger.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Yotes fans not going to like the return. I have mentioned this guy on the trade boards a ton. I hope we sign him after the ED. We now have a competent top 4 love this deal. Time to send Wideman to the moon

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
As I just said on the main board, he's been pretty mediocre to bad in Phoenix this year. However, at that price I don't care if it doesn't pan out, worth it to gamble and get Wideman away from Brodie.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So do you guys think this is it for Wideman? We can now roll:

Gio - Hamdog
Brodie - Stone
Bartkowski - Engelland

And that looks mouthwatering compared to our defence last week. All those guys can skate. ALL OF THEM.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
I... don't think we obtained him with the intention of getting rid of him.

I know, but I am just saying it.

If we decide to sell Wides or Enges [atleast one of them needs to be traded in my eyes], our return has just rised due to the fact that there are less good UFA def.men available.

And a 3rd this year... I don´t know any rookies there, even though I really inform myself about the draft each year.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I know, but I am just saying it.

If we decide to sell Wides or Enges [atleast one of them needs to be traded in my eyes], our return has just rised due to the fact that there are less good UFA def.men available.

And a 3rd this year... I don´t know any rookies there, even though I really inform myself about the draft each year.

That's true for sure.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
So do you guys think this is it for Wideman? We can now roll:

Gio - Hamdog
Brodie - Stone
Bartkowski - Engelland

And that looks mouthwatering compared to our defence last week. All those guys can skate. ALL OF THEM.

I really can't see Wideman sitting, maybe more to come.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
So, on another note. We have no 3rd. What does that mean for re-signing Elliott?

Great point, I´d guess that they have given up on him or think that he´ll be claimed in the exp. draft, which is unlikely unless some significant Goaltender trades happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad