GDT: Flames @ Stars 6:30PM SN-West "Ploff Gmae"

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
This Patrick Eaves, he seems like their Lord Byron.

This cracked me up! :laugh:

And who said Johnny doesn't play defence? I was nervous after he blocked that first shot in the final sequence because he looked shaken up, but then he did again with a diving play to deflect the puck away from the net. I love Gaudreau so ******* much!

Holy Jiginla, I can't take this season. The roller coaster of emotions I've been on since October is something else. Dallas probably deserved to win that game, but to heck with them. I have no sympathy for them and how they play. I really hope the NHL suspends Ritchie.

May 27, 2012
Earth
This cracked me up! :laugh:

And who said Johnny doesn't play defence? I was nervous after he blocked that first shot in the final sequence because he looked shaken up, but then he did again with a diving play to deflect the puck away from the net. I love Gaudreau so ******* much!

Holy Jiginla, I can't take this season. The roller coaster of emotions I've been on since October is something else. Dallas probably deserved to win that game, but to heck with them. I have no sympathy for them and how they play. I really hope the NHL suspends Ritchie.

He didn't dive. He fell after getting hit with the puck.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Wild fan here congratulating you guys on a huge win tonight. Not only did you win but LA lost so you created a little distance. Pulling for you guys to make the playoffs, keep it up! :handclap:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Still a chance for tomorrow. So fingers crossed.

No game tomorrow. You make it happen!

please-cross-fingers-o.gif

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I missed the game, did anyone end up giving it to Ritchie? That cross check to the face of our star fired me up.

The whole team gave it to the Stars because we won the game. ;)

Seriously. The hit sucked but our team responded where it mattered most.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Did anyone notice that Backlund was only good away from the puck last night? I don't think he made one good pass all game. It was a rough night for him for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad