Confirmed with Link: Flames Sign Yasin Ehliz and Marcus Hogstrom

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
In terms of being the head guy, Treliving has to enforce being a top notch organization. If he brought the young man over that young man and the organization have every right to expect that he is treated respectfully and honestly. If that didn't happen in Stockton, Treliving needs to have a little chat with Pascall and the coaching staff. The Flames brand name has to be protected.

I don't disagree at all. I will add if this was indeed the case, I expect that Treliving is aware of this as he seems like he is extremely thorough and hands on. Nonetheless, I do not think Treliving will lose an ounce of sleep over this.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
German here.

Ehliz f***ed over the Ice tigers.
He might have talent, but that was a dick move.
I was realy confused, when he did only play for 4 games in th AHl and thought that he was injured, but he was not and he just did not play.
if that would be me i would have been dissapointed too. But i would have talked to the people there and tried to find a solution like, every 2-3 games i can play, but i don't know if he did.
But what he did to his former team is just awefull and he needs to get his ass kicked by someone.
I would do that but i am currently in the Netherlands, but when i see him somewhere he will get my 2 cents.
Also the Ice tigers say that they got not one cent of the compensatory payment that is written into the transfer contract between the NHL and the DEL, even though the money should have been payed 30. september.
I think the effect on german players will be hard, not many want to be handled this way. If you make a contract with another person you keep it. And when the league not even pays the german teams the compensatory payment, man teams will say no in the future, when players want to go to the nhl.
I can understand that.
but some players who are a bit older and came into the NHL this year from germany are getting their time (even first line time) and are just playing really good. Kahun rocks with the Hawks and Brooks Macek is also very good in the AHL. he might get a shot with the golden knights.

Gumbyman2

Sep 12, 2018
1lmciyg.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad