Confirmed with Link: Flames Sign Kenny Agostino to a 2-Yr Contract

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Flames Sign Kenny Agostino??

mat. @the_berty4 3h My cousin is officially in the NHL watch him play Tuesday vs buffalo. He is on the Calgary flames btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Would it be likely that he's flying to Calgary in order to sign a deal, at which point it will be announced by all in charge?

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Does he start with the team or does he get sent down first? I'm assuming he will at least be the healthy scratch to start. Hanowski probably be the guy sent down?

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
Ye BC's season is over. Really, really, really want to see Johnny Hockey and Arnold up. Also Gaudreau's point streak is done :cry: although we need :help:

EDIT: Season not over

Last edited:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Oh. I guys they're just knocked out of Frozen Four

No they were knocked out of the HE championship but they can still play in the NCAA tournament which is based on national ranking (which they should be high enough to make it) and that tournament leads to the Frozen Four.

From the BC website
The Eagles will await their NCAA Tournament postseason fate upon the NCAA selection show on Sunday, March 23.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That source did appear to be legit after all, although usually a high school student isn't one I would consider reliable either. Either way great news, I'm actually fairly high on Agostino, very happy to see him sign a deal. He will help the Heat out and maybe he even gets a callup.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Hopefully that twitter handle was right and we see Agostino play right away.

Why only 2 years?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad