Post-Game Talk: Flames/Sharks/7/Saddledome/SNW/960/The Numbers Don't Lie

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Looks like I missed a pretty good game. Didn't miss all of it, but the Monahan goal was the last thing I saw (the one that counted).

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Well I didn't even watch the game because I had to do work. We won so that's always good. Wish I had enough time to watch it but hey maybe not watching is the key to winning.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
That's like 8 out of the last 9 periods of actual solid effort out of this team. Definitely turning this season around.

I love that Granlund is finally establishing himself on this team. With Bouma coming back soon, looks like Raymond will be the one going back to Stockton

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Great effort, take even 80% of that speed on the road and their record will improve substantially.

Some pretty poor officiating I thought, both coaches were giving it to them.

Top Line looked terrific tonight. The D were skating much better, really mobile bunch when they're on the same page, made what I thought was a pretty quick San Jose defence look bad in comparison.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Team's not really missing Russell at all, even if the Smid-Engelland pairing is sketchy at times.

I love that Granlund is finally establishing himself on this team. With Bouma coming back soon, looks like Raymond will be the one going back to Stockton

It's a pretty safe bet that it's going to be Granlund getting sent down. That's just how this rebuild works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad