Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
PVsCgAr.png

Made this late but whatever

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
With Dube continuing to put points up and scoring tonight, hopefully that raises his trade value enough to snag Eichel away.

Yeah but then what does buffalo want?
Dube, bread, Zary & a 1st?

Lol I don't want to trade for him for what the costs seem to be.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Yeah but then what does buffalo want?
Dube, bread, Zary & a 1st?

Lol I don't want to trade for him for what the costs seem to be.

The rumoured offer that Volica posted was 1st, 2nd, Dube and Zary. Which the Flames should easily say yes to.

Flames aren't giving up Mangiapane.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
The rumoured offer that Volica posted was 1st, 2nd, Dube and Zary. Which the Flames should easily say yes to.

And they shouldn't. (Give up bread). I think Dube could become elite. We already know Eichel is so I wouldn't hate that trade, but I don't know how good Zary is. I'll let more knowledgeable minds re: junior players to chime if that's a good deal or not. Still feels steep. Snagging franchise centers always will be though.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Would be tough to give up Dubes at this point too. 5 pts in 7 games and fitting nicely with Mangiapane. Too bad Monahan has likely tanked his value to the floor because he should've been the roster player going back.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Fans:
Get Gaudreau away from Monahan
Put Kylington in the top four with Tanev
Play Dube at center

Sutter: Okay

Teams starts winning.

*pikachushockedface.jpg*

I mean lots of ppl wanted all 3 of these things here to start the year. Maybe Sutter is watching haha.

Nah but honestly it all just makes sense. Glad Sutter had the spine to scratch Zadorov's ass too when he wasn't up to snuff and get a balanced top 4. Our defense might actually be above average this year and have some offensive threats.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Markstrom proving his critics wrong love to see it. We allowed way to many chances tonight but at the end of the road trip we found a way. I'm begging Tre to sign Gaudreau and Mangiapane now those contracts are only getting more expensive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad