GDT: Flames @ Pittsburgh

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Let's hope we can snatch this one and Chucky finally gets into rhythm however I think we will be legged and jittery.

Would definitely like to see Tkachuk and Monahan light the lamp tonight. Can't expect Mangiapane and Lindholm to score every single game this year.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
2 hrs before a game and we finally get a GDT. If I can get off my lazy ass maybe I'll make one since we pretty much have 6 posters around here and I don't want them to feel burdened.

Reactions: Mitts and flames23

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
It's annoying that the last few games the Flames site just doesn't bother to update the projected lines. Just says coming soon until gametime

and I've watched all but one Pens game so far. Don't underestimate them. They have a good record and they play tenacious hockey, honestly reminds me of us back in 2015 a bit. And remember, they blew out Toronto without Crosby, Malkin, Letang or Rust. If we go in thinking we'll stomp them, we may be in for a rude awakening. Take it seriously and don't let off the gas, and we should have this

Reactions: Darth Vladar

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

:clap:
It's happening. He's doing it

Not sure what to expect from the Flames tonight. Looks like a win considering who the Pens are missing and DeSmith is starting. I would like to see Gaudreau score a goal if at all possible ty

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Win night tonight! Flames come out on fire again, and light the lamp 3 times in the first, up 4-2 after 2 and shut it down in the third for a 5-2 win. Heard it here first!

Reactions: Boomstick

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Hannifin out day-to-day and Stone draws in.

I think this game will be lower scoring and close.

3-2 Flames OT

Reactions: flames23

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017

:clap:
It's happening. He's doing it

Not sure what to expect from the Flames tonight. Looks like a win considering who the Pens are missing and DeSmith is starting. I would like to see Gaudreau score a goal if at all possible ty

DeSmith has a career 2.66 GAA and 0.915 S% in 71 games as a backup over 3 seasons. He's prone to bad games, but he's honestly been a pretty solid goalie. Maybe he plays like crap tonight, but he's been solid enough in his career I don't think you can go in assuming it's an easy game because DeSmith is playing

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Next Jack Adams winner Sullivan will probably make this a real tough one. 3-2 pens ot my guess. That said we've been great.
Go Bayz Go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad