Rumor: Flames offer for Eichel: Tkachuk, 1st round pick, former 1st, and 2 prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Tuch is better. Kind of similar styles tho. But Tuch is a great player already, whereas Coleman has the potential to be that but not quite there.
their numbers are extremely similar and coleman doesnt get the same opportunities

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Monahan has been a product from finishing Gaudreaus setups for the past 6 seasons. He's a 30 goal scorer if he has a strong playmaker setting him up, otherwise he's a very vanilla second liner who isn't able to make his linemates better or carry his own line.
Perfect for stutzle

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Nobody argues that assuming Eichel can be healthy again
Don’t need to assume. It’ll be a certainty. One of the most overblown injury worries ever. He’ll be at 100% once the proper recovery time happens.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
who says its significantly better? But I think everyone would agree it is the best you are ever going to get.

From what I have seen floating out there as Vegas's offers is Krebs, a first, a prospect and some cap dumping. Maybe this is to get Vegas to loosen up on draft picks or a player like Hague. Buffalo wants 4 1sts or equivalent from the offers that are floating out there Vegas is just short. This Calgary offer is definitely 4 firsts in value.

I said 'If' the offer is significantly better...

Ledge And Dairy

Eichel >>>> Tkachuk.

Tkachuk is a selfish prick. I’m not too surprised Calgary would throw him in the mix actually.
It's generally better when you keep your personal opinions on a player off trade boards, you dont see people going into the monthly McDavid trade threads saying no one wants him because he's known for running goalies at mach 6. If you cant acknowledge that Tkachuk is a star winger in the league with excellent leadership skills, and only see him for how he pisses off your favourite team, then that's your own blinders that need removing.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It's generally better when you keep your personal opinions on a player off trade boards, you dont see people going into the monthly McDavid trade threads saying no one wants him because he's known for running goalies at mach 6. If you cant acknowledge that Tkachuk is a star winger in the league with excellent leadership skills, and only see him for how he pisses off your favourite team, then that's your own blinders that need removing.
1. Opinions on players are fine in trade threads. It’s how you valuate.
2. There are no monthly trade McDavid threads.
3. If there were, no one would say that cause the best player of all time at making plays at top speed doesn’t run goalies often or nearly at all.
4. Tkachuk is a very good player. Star winger is a stretch. Leadership, a huge stretch but I could see people being fooled.
5. My assessment that Eichel is >>>> Tkachuk isn’t based on BoA beef. K well maybe two of those Greater Than signs are, but regardless Eichel is a superstar and Tkachuk just isn’t.

Ledge And Dairy

Cause one plays hockey better than the other.
What exactly are you basing that off of?
VbxOVA0.png

Ledge And Dairy

1. Opinions on players are fine in trade threads. It’s how you valuate.
2. There are no monthly trade McDavid threads.
3. If there were, no one would say that cause the best player of all time at making plays at top speed doesn’t run goalies often or nearly at all.
4. Tkachuk is a very good player. Star winger is a stretch. Leadership, a huge stretch but I could see people being fooled.
5. My assessment that Eichel is >>>> Tkachuk isn’t based on BoA beef. K well maybe two of those Greater Than signs are, but regardless Eichel is a superstar and Tkachuk just isn’t.
Nobody is debating healthy Eichel is better than Tkachuk, I am saying your assessment of his personality is crap.

Reactions: iginlafan77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad