Post-Game Talk: Flames in Florida: CGY vs. FLA November 10 @ 5:30 pm MT on SNW

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
worst part is we could have won this game.
Ramo back to the Ramo Special, Jagr played like the legend he is and our D is just.....
the worst in the league. when Engelland is playing as your best D you have an issue.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
****. It would've been 7-3 if it hadn't been for Ramo. Our defensive play is FLAT OUT UGLY. I'm ****ing tired of Monahan/Hudler/Gaudreau gettin hemmed in their own zone. Hudler and Monahan need to move their ****ing legs.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Look forward to getting thrashed by the Lightning and Blackhawks, whoo.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That winning goal sums up our season perfectly. Terrible defensive play and the inability for the goalie to make an easier save at an important part of the game.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
That winning goal sums up our season perfectly. Terrible defensive play and the inability for the goalie to make an easier save at an important part of the game.

I think Gio icing the puck with an empty net sums it up as well. Just flat out incompetence and odd/stupid plays across the board.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Bad ice makes it tough. You hope you're the team that gets the break, but we weren't in this game. I think we actually generated more chances than they did, but nothing too clean (for either team).

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
I think Gio icing the puck with an empty net sums it up as well. Just flat out incompetence and odd/stupid plays across the board.

Those errors and stupid plays have been nonstop other than like 2 games. It boggles the mind how they are playing. just dumb dumb dumb.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Lightning are one of the several teams that seem to have had our number over the years, aren't they? How long has it been since we've beat them, 6-7 years?

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Out of Town Scoreboard:
Avalanche beat the Flyers 4-0
Canucks win 5-3 over the Blue Jackets
Kings vs. Coyotes TBD
Sharks vs. Islanders TBD

Out of Town Tank:
Blues Jackets lose 5-3 to the Canucks
Avalanche beat the Flyers 4-0
Toronto and Dallas tied at one after two periods of play

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
****. It would've been 7-3 if it hadn't been for Ramo. Our defensive play is FLAT OUT UGLY. I'm ****ing tired of Monahan/Hudler/Gaudreau gettin hemmed in their own zone. Hudler and Monahan need to move their ****ing legs.

Only saw the highlights and came to post that I´m ****ing pissed at Ramo for the inexcusable whiff on the last goal where he seemd to intentionally let it through...

Anyhow, still somewhat pissed at him but maybe I shoud not blame him too much it seems according to your post:(

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
List of changes for next game:
Raymond in for Grant
Bollig in for Jooris
Smid and Ortio try a different kind of popcorn in the pressbox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad