Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Best hit of the night.

IMG_0257.jpeg

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I feel we deserved better. Those last 2 Avs goals stunk and I'm upset about them.
Good effort, good work ethic, good compete. Just complete laziness by Zadorov on the 2nd goal.
Have a good rest of the weekend everyone. Cheers.
You too brother. Felt the same. Good effort again in third. Dominated em pretty good. Bad luck and some good Saves by <insert no name Vezina vs flames keeper here>.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I fell asleep before the 3rd period started but looks like I didn't miss much.

I thought the Backlund line was the only one consistently creating and sustaining Ozone pressure in the 2nd period. Not sure if that continued or other lines stepped up in the 3rd though.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
You can beat up on Vladar all you want but the truth is the only way the Flames would have won this game is if Vladar played shutout hockey. Once again the Flames inability to score goals has resulted in another loss. You're not going to win a lot of games when you can only score once or twice. In fact this year they've played 11 games where they've scored 2 or fewer goals and out of those 11 games they lost 10 of them.

Last edited:

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
You can beat up on Vladar all you want but the truth is the only way the Flames would have won this game is if Vladar played shutout hockey. Once again the Flames inability to screw goals has resulted in another loss. You're not going to win a lot of games when you can only score once or twice.
Both things are true, though. He does not often get run support. True. He's also pretty crappy. True.

It's not one or the other in this case. It's both.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad