Flames(8-9-3) @ Avs (13-6-0) 3am UK time

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
PENUP_20231125_172012.png

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Would like to see Zadorov lay out that petulant child MacKinnon for making him eat chick pea pasta. Also if Naz wants to stick it to his former team that would be cool too.

Assume it's a Vladar start, hoping for another good one.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Juicy . . . .

Strawbewwy wiver . . .

We must be playing the avs

6-2 us because they totally forget to show up and we're doing awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Alright, going to post the question early. What's everyone eating tonight?
I went and bought skates yesterday. Bauer Vapor X4. I haven't been on skates in 30 years.
I went skating today with my brother, my nieces and my buddy and his daughter. Holy smokes what a blast. I had so much fun. No wipe outs, and hugged the boards for my first lap. Ended up skating for close to 2 hours and I was doing really well by the end. Hope to go again tomorrow. Only thing was, I was reluctant to stop like I used to, just not confident in my ability and my ankles yet.

So my buddy and his daughter and I went to the Overtime Pub for some wings, pizza and beer.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I went and bought skates yesterday. Bauer Vapor X4. I haven't been on skates in 30 years.
I went skating today with my brother, my nieces and my buddy and his daughter. Holy smokes what a blast. I had so much fun. No wipe outs, and hugged the boards for my first lap. Ended up skating for close to 2 hours and I was doing really well by the end. Hope to go again tomorrow. Only thing was, I was reluctant to stop like I used to, just not confident in my ability and my ankles yet.

So my buddy and his daughter and I went to the Overtime Pub for some wings, pizza and beer.

Nice buddy!

I moved my hockey bag into a different storage unit today and I thought of my dad and his hockey bag and how he played gentleman's league into his late fifties, then he didn't play again til a pickup game in his mid-sixties. Then that bag and equipment got trotted around until he passed away 25+ years later. I thought to myself, that better not be me!

I had some seafood linguini Alfredo. Mostly homemade except the Alfredo was from a jar. Was really good.

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and 🌽

joescores

Mar 21, 2011

Nachos, hot salsa dip, cheese and Heineken!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00