deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
More Wolf needed.
powerwolf-blessed-and-possessed.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Aye. There's no point waiting any longer for some kinda uptick in the trade game concerning Darth. Cut loose and call it a day.

I'm rather amazed at how few trades we make unless a big name wants out. Whatever happened to blockbusters. I'd have thrown together quite a few packages over the last 7 or so years.

Reactions: Boomstick

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
It's sad to see because coming out of training camp and through October last year it looked like mechanically he was a lot cleaner and he would be able to rival Markstrom who was starting poorly.

But even with the wins he was picking up when Markstrom wasn't the way he moves and tracks pucks is kind of concerning and it was a bit of a red-herring that he had the higher save % and wins through much of last year.

This year the holes are clearer and I think everyone is starting to see it, the contract he signed might still leave him with some value in a trade but I doubt we can get what we paid Boston.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm trying to think of big name trades over the last forever. Hamilton because we had to and Toffoli. Anyone else? We need a Lou Lamoriello or someone like that.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Wolf would get waived for these consistent mistakes
That's the annoying thing. With Markstrom playing way better than last year, it's actually a great time to get Wolf on the main roster. I think Tkachuk Norris was always saying how important training and being around the team and Number 1 goalie is for a young Number 2 goalie. I do think we're messing it up abit. No, I don't subscribe to it being a doomsday level mistake.. but I think it's a mistake nonetheless.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I didn't think we were going to win tonight, but those two Avs goals that period weren't good.
Zadorov being lazy and I don't even know what the 3rd goal was.
I like our compete tonight. That was a hard working goal we got.
I don't think we're out of this one just yet, but I believe it could be a 1-1 game.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's sad to see because coming out of training camp and through October last year it looked like mechanically he was a lot cleaner and he would be able to rival Markstrom who was starting poorly.

But even with the wins he was picking up when Markstrom wasn't the way he moves and tracks pucks is kind of concerning and it was a bit of a red-herring that he had the higher save % and wins through much of last year.

This year the holes are clearer and I think everyone is starting to see it, the contract he signed might still leave him with some value in a trade but I doubt we can get what we paid Boston.

I think it was year one and part of year two where I thought he could be a real dark horse surprise. The last couple of years he hasn't delivered at all, unfortunately.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Was a tip by Weeger on Vladar- let's all calm now and hopefully we can sneak into OT- somehow!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That's the annoying thing. With Markstrom playing way better than last year, it's actually a great time to get Wolf on the main roster. I think Tkachuk Norris was always saying how important training and being around the team and Number 1 goalie is for a young Number 2 goalie. I do think we're messing it up abit. No, I don't subscribe to it being a doomsday level mistake.. but I think it's a mistake nonetheless.
I vehemently disagree. Facing shots is what helps the vast majority of development. Yeah he'd gain something by being in the room with Markstrom, but sitting there not playing can also stunt development. A goalie spending a 3rd year in the AHL is nothing.

As always Huds is massively overreacting to nothing and saying stupid shit with zero truth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad