GDT: Flames (15-16-5) in Minnesota (16-15-4) for, you guessed it, a hockey game.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Maybe cause I was alternating between 2 games, but that felt pretty boring after the 1st period.

But at least we finally won against the wild this season lol
Oh it was. I did the same. Was flipping between rags canes for my over bet mostly.

Mangi with the reluctant stick tap on his butt lol. But there was a defender who might have deflected a pass to bread.
Yeah I was being serious. We always pass it into our skates or the opp gets a stick on it and takes possession. Was nice to see him press the turbo button on his internal controller and just go coast to coast. I want more of that.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Oh it was. I did the same. Was flipping between rags canes for my over bet mostly.

Yeah I was being serious. We always pass it into our skates or the opp gets a stick on it and takes possession. Was nice to see him press the turbo button on his internal controller and just go coast to coast. I want more of that.

Oh ok haha, yes I totally agree. We need more of that

IharRB

Dec 17, 2023
Screenshot_20240103-070705.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Fig and Tofveve

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I thought Markstrom was okay, but if you take out the first and third periods he only stopped 4 of 5 for a very subpar 0.800 SV%. The middle frame was the only one where the Flames could not score themselves, and so was the period they needed him most. Typical.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I thought Markstrom was okay, but if you take out the first and third periods he only stopped 4 of 5 for a very subpar 0.800 SV%. The middle frame was the only one where the Flames could not score themselves, and so was the period they needed him most. Typical.

Kind of feel the same. Also, it seemed like MInnesota wasn't raising the puck at all. The same old weak spots looked available short side over his shoulder or generally anywhere top shelf. Positionally he's sound and found himself square to the puck a lot in the game. Consequently most everything was easily covered by his daunting butterfly.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Kind of feel the same. Also, it seemed like MInnesota wasn't raising the puck at all. The same old weak spots looked available short side over his shoulder or generally anywhere top shelf. Positionally he's sound and found himself square to the puck a lot in the game. Consequently most everything was easily covered by his daunting butterfly.
Yep. If Minnesota had been actually trying to score would've been a different story for sure.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad