GDT: Flames (15-16-5) in Minnesota (16-15-4) for, you guessed it, a hockey game.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I think this thread needs to be made live (in the thread edit tab) . . . I have to keep updating the pages

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
BTW, for supper for me, wolfed down a spicy Italian sub from subway, now cooking spaghetti and meatballs for the work week. I guess that's really not my dinner then. The sub was good though.

Man, I've been a fan since day 1. 1980. I gotta bunch of beauties in my head still.
My first jersey was Joey Mullen.

Amonte wasn't a Flame was he? I thought he was always a Hawk and then I forget where he went

Omg he was. Totally forgot about his 2 years with us in 05 and 06

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
BTW, for supper for me, wolfed down a spicy Italian sub from subway, now cooking spaghetti and meatballs for the work week. I guess that's really not my dinner then. The sub was good though.

Amonte wasn't a Flame was he? I thought he was always a Hawk and then I forget where he went

Yeah he sure was.

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

They were pretty forgettable to be fair.

I'm making some chili. Someone told me to sprinkle some coffee and chocolate in there? Seems weird

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So Mangiapane and Huberdeau score. What's next? Lindholm scores?

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

I'm making some chili. Someone told me to sprinkle some coffee and chocolate in there? Seems weird

Coffee chocolate work for the earthy flavors. Sweet helps round out spice. Adding a can of beer and shot of dark liquor can also impart some depth of flavors too.

So Mangiapane and Huberdeau score. What's next? Lindholm scores?

Markstrom.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
One thing not mentioned about the new Huberdeau-Lindholm-Rango line is they are all just very smart players in their own ways. None really will wow you with any physical gifts (outside of Rango’s shot and speed) but they all just know where to be, when to pressure, and where to go to take away lanes. I hope this line gets a real long opportunity to build chemistry, because it has good potential and keeps our other great lines intact. Mangiapane and Huberdeau both working much better in their roles is just an added bonus.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby

I automatically think of Roberts in his #10 jersey, completely skipping over the Amonte era haha

Ah yes. I remember him getting cross checked in the neck a million times so he had to retire. Then we agreed to trade him so he could travel less playing in the east. Always liked him.

not sure why I quoted the weird chili thing. Accidental. But coffee and chocolate? Weirdo caffeine chili.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad