GDT: Flambes vs the, uh, Reds! Its uh, in Calgary, at 7 on today.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
DID SOMEONE SAY SAXOPHONE?!

6ToVUEF.gif

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Blues fan in peace.

Entertaining GDT. I really love the way Calgary play, and I hope you keep a divisional playoff spot (especially if the Kings miss the playoffs completely as a result). Here's to a good game.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Blues fan in peace.

Entertaining GDT. I really love the way Calgary play, and I hope you keep a divisional playoff spot (especially if the Kings miss the playoffs completely as a result). Here's to a good game.

You know there's a greater chance of you having to play the Kings in the first round if they take our divisional spot, right? :laugh:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
You know there's a greater chance of you having to play the Kings in the first round if they take our divisional spot, right? :laugh:
(I think I understand what you meant, even if that's not what you actually said.)

I understand how the pairings work, yes.

The best chance for the Kings to miss the playoffs, in my mind, is for there to be 5 teams from the Central, and for Vancouver and Calgary to get the Pacific divisional spots.

But I don't care so much about having to face them in the first round (especially if the alternative is Chicago). The Blues will have a tough opponent whoever they face. I was simply mentioning that I'd rather the Flames get into the post-season, since I like your team.

Still, I'd rather Calgary get rewarded with a more favorable match-up....and I think Vancouver is a series you'd have a really good chance to win (plus it would be fun to watch as a neutral fan).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad