GDT: Flambes vs the, uh, Reds! Its uh, in Calgary, at 7 on today.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
ANOTHER MUST WIN!

original.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
(I think I understand what you meant, even if that's not what you actually said.)

I understand how the pairings work, yes.

The best chance for the Kings to miss the playoffs, in my mind, is for there to be 5 teams from the Central, and for Vancouver and Calgary to get the Pacific divisional spots.

But I don't care so much about having to face them in the first round (especially if the alternative is Chicago). The Blues will have a tough opponent whoever they face. I was simply mentioning that I'd rather the Flames get into the post-season, since I like your team.

Still, I'd rather Calgary get rewarded with a more favorable match-up....and I think Vancouver is a series you'd have a really good chance to win (plus it would be fun to watch as a neutral fan).

Boy did I ever mess that up. Yeah, I meant "if we keep our spot." Blame it on the St. Patrick's Day festivities in which I haven't even partaken yet.

Cheers! :cheers:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Would be amazing if we won this game. I'm hopeful!

A win against STL, PHI, and CBJ would put us in a great position.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Time to get started on my St. Patty's Day been looking forward to this game since I woke up
tumblr_lhav658xgG1qaq6tt.gif

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Nice to see Russell hittin 500 games, sure wish we could have kept him. I hope the Zoolander thing isn't a curse, blue steel and all.

Zoolander.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad