GDT: flacar

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
I don't even have a dog. **** responsibility.
fPhOFbN.gif

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Tonight he sure was. Would be kinda cool to have McKeown take TVR's spot so we can have a whole home grown defense. But I've liked what TVR has brought to the table.

Yeah, TVR's been decent. We can shove Dahlbeck out of a plane, but ultimately I think that if McKeown continues to impress, we're flat out gonna have too many good D on the roster. At some point, you gotta move one of them. But remember, we got McKeown via trade, so he's not entirely homegrown.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
The row of fans goes wild!

Come on now.....I'm sure you meant both of them....My two sons were there, so that's at least another row...

I think we have to remember that while he looked good, he's not getting the tough minutes Pesce does. Moving all of our RD down 1 notch makes this team better. Still, McKeown seems to be >>> Dahlbeck.

I like McKeown and I'll like him even more down in Charlotte playing 18 minutes or more a night. In a few more days Pesce will be back and McKeown will be riding the pine in the press box. Dahlbeck's got that job licked. The reality is that if he could keep this level of play up, then "we've got options".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad