Post-Game Talk: Fizzle

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
You could make the argument that he's already there in the right context. He plays very little powerplay and only gets 11 minutes per game.

Analytics-wise, there is legitimate room for his offense to improve, but it has already done so within the season.

View attachment 818834

Albeit borderline, this is arguably already a top six player in this league.
Would you happen to have Schneider's card? He has looked really good the past few weeks.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
After watching that Ducks game last night, am so grateful for this team, they are not perfect but are still a good team, and if some of them can get back to their game like Shesty and Mika, can go on a nice run.

I think that was the final nail for me, going to just focus on the Rangers the rest of this season.

• Wow
Reactions: tlk and yrrebbor

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
After watching that Ducks game last night, am so grateful for this team, they are not perfect but are still a good team, and if some of them can get back to their game like Shesty and Mika, can go on a nice run.

I think that was the final nail for me, going to just focus on the Rangers the rest of this season.
About time! Never thought you would say that.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Would you happen to have Schneider's card? He has looked really good the past few weeks.
download (92).png

Schneider has improved leaps and bounds this year and he's been legitimately a good player. His offensive ability actually rates well above average this year. Room to improve on defense but that's fine considering his age.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad