Fire Lindy and Green, Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
But i've played with numerous players that have and actually conintue to have a relationship with players and coaches at the nhl level. Do you?
Well then, that explains why you’re carrying water for a coach who has sucked.

I’m staring to wonder if you have some connection to Lindy himself, given your steadfast and rather passionate defense of his shoddy coaching.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
then you know what actually goe on in a locker room and what the real issues on this team are.

What are your thoughts on the real issues? To be fair I’ve only played beer league. But I understand the game well. My take on Ruff is he’s a good guy who is well liked. But the system isn’t matching the roster, the roster changes didn’t gel, and the injuries and AHL mix ins necessitated changes in December not in February. Ruff hasn’t won a cup either - he’s one of if not the winningest coaches without one.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
But i've played with numerous players that have and actually conintue to have a relationship with players and coaches at the nhl level. Do you?
But you haven’t actually been on an nhl team and in the locker room as a player correct?

Sounds like you don’t REALLY know what goes on in there.

Homedresser

Proverbs 26:4-5
Dec 7, 2021
Well then, that explains why you’re carrying water for a coach who has sucked.

I’m staring to wonder if you have some connection to Lindy himself, given your steadfast and rather passionate defense of his shoddy coaching.
I said coaching was the "LEAST" of their problems. Go back and check. No one was coming in here and winning with this goaltending and poor d play. I also said, a never been has no business chirping a HOFer coach with his credentials.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I said coaching was the "LEAST" of their problems. Go back and check. No one was coming in here and winning with this goaltending and poor d play. I also said, a never been has no business chirping a HOFer coach with his credentials.

I never want to ever see you criticize an NHL player on here ever! Because you never played there!! Got it bub?!

Reactions: TrufleShufle

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
How dare you criticize NHL goaltenders and defensemen as someone that never made it to the highest level.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
E we
I got the tree house club riled up. Huh. LOL. Maybe I can be taken serious and be considered knowledage when I get to 70K posts. Or maybe I should find a cricket board and post 10's of thousands of times on it and act like I know everything yet have never played. LOL is the absolute lowest form
Why are you acting like your opinion of nhl player performance is more credible than anyone else’s when you’ve never played in the nhl?

“I know players and coaches”. Oh wow. I know a guy who worked for the FBI…that makes me the resident expert on national defense and federal crimes.

Also quoting yourself repeatedly definitely does not reek of self importance and narcissism.

Homedresser

Dec 7, 2021
E we

That are you acting like your opinion of nhl player performance is more credible than anyone else’s when you’ve never played in the nhl?

“I know players and coaches”. Oh wow. I know a guy who worked for the FBI…that makes me the resident expert on national defense and federal crimes.
No it doesn't. Nor did I say that. However, im pretty sure you're not going on law enforcement message boards claming to know something about a profession you have never worked in. Are you?

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
No it doesn't. Nor did I say that. However, im pretty sure you're not going on law enforcement message boards claming to know something about a profession you have never worked in. Are you?
Funny you should ask. I don’t have a law enforcement job, but I collaborate with them frequently. I have worked with detectives that know less about the law and investigations than I do.

I bet they post their law enforcement opinions online and tell anyone who’s never done the job that their opinions are invalid.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Even if you want to make the argument goaltending and defensive play would hamper any coach (which I don't even disagree with), isn't it kind of part of a coaches job to adapt to the personnel he does have? Isn't it kind of on the coach when you start games poorly repeatedly and give up the first goal over 70% of the time? Or manage a whole 3 f***ing shots while trailing in the third period against a team you're directly competing with for a playoff spot? Or make adjustments to your PP when it sucks ass for like 2 months? Or am I just an ignorant fan who never played the game?

Homedresser

Dec 7, 2021

Kate Madigan never played hockey

so that in turn means that @Homedresser knows more than a future NHL GM guys!
you are too funny. Do you even know who her dad is? He's a legend. She's been around the game her whole life.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
you are too funny. Do you even know who her dad is? He's a legend. She's been around the game her whole life.

so wait

now if you have been AROUND people that played, that counts?

a couple of players that went to high school with me are in the NBA now. I guess that makes me a basketball expert?

Homedresser

Dec 7, 2021

so wait

now if you have been AROUND people that played, that counts?

a couple of players that went to high school with me are in the NBA now. I guess that makes me a basketball expert?
using Madigan was a bad example. You probably didn't even realize who her dad was and her roots in the game.

Lindy Ruff defending himself against the masses lol
Ruffester owes me one, right. lol

Homedresser

Dec 7, 2021
Funny you should ask. I don’t have a law enforcement job, but I collaborate with them frequently. I have worked with detectives that know less about the law and investigations than I do.

I bet they post their law enforcement opinions online and tell anyone who’s never done the job that their opinions are invalid.
Thank you. You are not going on and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad