Player Discussion Fire Dustin Schwartz

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
He was replying on the Zadorov goal asking why goalies go down when players go wide he said there was no threat and it's easier for them to move across for a pass. he is bewildered as to why NHL goalies have started doing this

Maybe the oilers should see if they can hire him as their goalie coach :naughty:

Reactions: VainGretzky

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Didn't Lundqvist rank Skinner quite high among playoff goalies?

8th total and 3rd in the west
Above Ottinger which is puzzling.

His rational is his high sv% against high dangers chances that is quite high.

He didn't trash talked Skinner directly, I think he too classy for throat slashing comments.

But he extensively go over that his usage of the vh is stupid and that he giving bad goal (zado goal) And that he don't read play and react appropriately. In a quite funny way if you enjoy dry humor (Peter goal)

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains

He didn't trash talked Skinner directly, I think he too classy for throat slashing comments.

But he extensively go over that his usage of the vh is stupid and that he giving bad goal (zado goal) And that he don't read play and react appropriately. In a quite funny way if you enjoy dry humor (Peter goal)
Otter is way better

Reactions: McDoused

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

If only Skinner didn’t have the worst medium and low danger SV% of every goalie left in the playoffs to go with that.

Reactions: MessierThanThou

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad