Euro: Final: Italy vs England (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
However, I feel bad for Saka, Rashford and Sancho. They will get absolutely butchered by the English press.

me too. Two of them only had 2-3 minutes of play to warm up and get comfortable and then all that pressure on them. Young guys, at home..man. I’m Italian and feel bad for them.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Royal family is not cheering now

csm_122377-Klinsmann_Pokal_Queen_1996_543da6ab10.jpg

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
At least Rashford can finally get that shoulder surgery. He's gotta be hungry for "revenge" after being clamped down by injuries in this tournament.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Penalty kicks are a gross way to decide a champion. May as well just use coin flip or even a game of rock-paper-scissors to determine the winner.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I want to see a big comp were talented teams aren't held back by cowardly coaches. Imagine France with Mancini. Or Belgium. Or England. Or Croatia. Instead we are getting our eyes bleached by DD, Martinez, Southgate and Dalic.

FWIW I think we could be in for a surprisingly good period of NT coaching at the big teams. Italy & Argentina already have good coaches. Enrique has his issues, but he has spain pressing like a club team. Then we're getting Flick in to replace the nose-picker and France apparently has Zidane just waiting to replace DD.

If Zidane replaces DD, that would be the best collection of NT coaches at the big teams that I can remember.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Wish we'd go more attacking. Sitting back doesn't work all the time. If we attacked and made it 2-0 it would be all but over.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
In North America probably but England/Australia/Newzland/South Africa/Caribbean+Asia Cricket is very bi. Cricket is the clear cut 2 in England and the Brits were huge chokers in that as well until they revamped their developmental program and became good from 2012 onwards

Those guy are going to get slandered for days. Sucks but the world cup isn't to far away. Have a shot at redemption not so far from now

What does it mean clear cut 2? Rugby is a MUCH bigger sport in England than cricket, that's the "clear cut 2". Cricket is THE sport only in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh just going by memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad